From festivals to better food, amusement parks are adding features for older adults. Take a look at what's new!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

RE: My top pet-care cost-saving tip

Message 1 of 3

In Response to My top pet-care cost-saving tip by drmartybecker My 2 cats compete for food, each trying to eat more than the other.  The solution we use is low-fat VF diet.  The low-fat dog food helped my overweight Lab slim down. It may cost a little more, but the animals stay lean & healthy. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

My top pet-care cost-saving tip

Message 2 of 3

One of the number one topics I hear about from pet owners? How to cut costs without short-changing their pets.

My top tip is to keep dogs and cats lean. Being even just a little bit overweight can cause all kinds of costly health problems, like diabetes or arthritis. Exercise is free, and cutting down on how much you feed will save you money, too!

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

My top pet-care cost-saving tip

Message 2 of 3

One of the number one topics I hear about from pet owners? How to cut costs without short-changing their pets.

My top tip is to keep dogs and cats lean. Being even just a little bit overweight can cause all kinds of costly health problems, like diabetes or arthritis. Exercise is free, and cutting down on how much you feed will save you money, too!

Kudos
Views
Replies