Hundreds of Member Benefits. One Convenient Place to Explore Them. Check it Out!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Holiday Gift Giving Guide For Pet Owners

Message 1 of 1

dog prezzies.jpg

It has been a decade since I had a pet and I'm finding myself finally healed from the death of my last, beloved dog, may she rest in peace. Which might explain why and how this article caught my eye in the first place. We used to be those kind of dog owners. While we didn't wrap prezzies for the dog, we certainly did include them in gift giving events during the holidays.

Sweaters, chew toys, rain slickers, leashes, beds. We've presented them all to our canine family members. How about you? Do you wrap Christmas presents for your pets?

Read the article: https://www.releasethehounds.ca/holiday-gift-guide/

DIY video:  Pet Goodie Bags for Christmas (dogs & cats)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.