From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Goodbye Margaret we will miss you

Message 1 of 2

@LaDolceVita  Thank you for your post about Margaret and her beloved dogs, LDV.  If I could have given you more than one kudos on that post, I would have!

I imagine Margaret would have been very pleased to know that she inspired you to begin making posts about your beloved pets. Smiley Happy    Pam

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Goodbye Margaret we will miss you

Message 2 of 2

I am an animal lover extreme and usually hesitated posting about my pets as I would become too sensitive,  teary eyed and just felt too vulnerable in general.  Until I read Margaret's post about Jasmine that is.  Her post about losing Jasmine some years ago was so heartfelt  and true that I began to post in this forum on a regular basis without the previous hesitation.

She also wrote rememberances to another dog she lost, Ginger and more recently to Patches.  There were many funny anecdotes through the years that made us feel like we were visitors in her home and came to know her dogs personally.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season