WATCH VIDEO: Day 5 of Iowa presidential candidate forum with Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: FUNNY PET STORIES

Message 11 of 15
hi,ed here from pompton lakes nj 07442 in regard to big foot ninja clans,like the paper store back room,and long island ,the animal planet team has just left new jersey and they overlooked the big foot ninja clans of jersey is this a king kong type thing and yes the animal control also over looked the big foot ninja clan that these japanes fighting fish clan in conjunction with the st lucia mafia protect this big foot ninja clans that these strange ape teach ninjitsu would make them alien apes of jersey so is it zombie apocalypse just ask sandy, or rhajet or eillen newcomb and these girls can recite the ten thousand rivers collect by the sea out of memory yikes souds like a Godzilla movie and the is a 1, mill reward by field and stream mag and sasquatch world.com for any one who can come up with a real picture of a real big foot so get your camra out the Nikon or cannon and get in
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 15

We have 3 small dogs. Two were rescued and Oliver, our smallest, has been spoiled his entire life. We were getting ready to go for a ride, and we encouraged the dogs to "go potty" before entering the car. Pedro and Hattie were quick to comply but Oliver just wanted to go for a ride. I took him on a leash and commanded, "pee Oliver, pee". Finally deciding I wasn't going to let him in the car, he lifted his leg and urinated on my shoe. I was laughing so hard I couldn't be angry with the little guy.

IMG_0553.JPG

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 15

My little one follows me everywhere in the morning.  He sits while I wash my face and brush my teeth, usually right between my feet.  One morning I dropped my wash cloth and he immediately pounched, placed his paw on one end and dragging his face across my towel.  Well, I said, you can have that one. Now each morning I soap his towel just a little and hang it on his rack, where he pulls it off and washes his face. He's a pomeranian.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 15
Loved your pet story. Animals can bring so much fun and joy to our lives. I have two rescue dogs. Both are large animals. Wally, my last has finally given up his criminal activities. He chewed, jumped, drug and still managed to look innocent enough to melt my heart. He has become a well behaved boy. The only thing I have not been able to change is his fear of getting into a car. I don't know what happened to him before I was able to get him, but I think someone may have put him in a car and dumped him. When we go to the Vet, since he is so large, I have stopped trying to get him into the car. We walk the two miles and huff the two miles back. At least we are getting some exercise.

I'm glad you and your babies only had to deal with snowflakes when you heard the barking.

Soosie
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

FUNNY PET STORIES

Message 15 of 15

We had just moved to a new house in a new state, and I was all alone one evening.  I went to bed around 11pm and left my two dogs downstairs, where they had their beds.  About 1:30 I woke up to hear the dogs going crazy barking.  I was, as I said all alone, so I creeped downstairs with a baseball bat and my cell phone and peared into the room where the dogs were barking.  I had neglected to turn off the lights on our deck and my dogs were barking vicously as snowflakes, shich they had never seen.  I fell down into the chair laughing like crazy and the dogs thought I was nuts.  Now they love the snow and when they see it coming down now it is barks of glee I hear, but only during the day, I do not forget to turn off the deck lighting now.

Kudos
Views
Replies