Boycotts, Movements and Marches: Relive Some of the Events That Led To Change During the Civil Rights Movement. Read More

Conversationalist

Re: Which Caribbean Island Are You?

Message 21 of 37

So far I love the Bahamas.  My husband love ST. Thomas.  We cruise alot and went to several islands, but my favorite is the Bahamas so far.  We are planning going to Ohios Rio, Jamaica in July. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 22 of 37

The Turks and Caicos Islands are beautiful by nature as they say. The water changes colors 10 times/day. Restaurants from joints to fine dining. Drive on the left!

Info Seeker

Message 23 of 37

So far, it's Aruba.  Beautiful island, always warm & sunny.  Like so much, going back again this year!

Info Seeker

Message 24 of 37

Puerto Rico. I was born there!

Info Seeker

Message 25 of 37

Puerto Rico 

c66
Info Seeker

Message 26 of 37

St. John, USVI.  If you like beautiful mountain tops, numerous incredible beaches and reefs, this is a wonderful place.  2/3 of the island is national park and the locals are extremely nice.  Been to many Caribbean and other islands, and this one is my/our favorite.

Info Seeker

Message 27 of 37

St Thomas

Conversationalist

Message 28 of 37
Favorite is to take cruises to various islands with my favorites being Ocho Rios, Jamaica, and Mahogany Bay, Hondruas
Info Seeker

Message 29 of 37

Aruba 

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 37

ReTiReD51 wrote:

Epster wrote:

AARPLynne wrote:

@Epster, hmmmm, volcanoes...not Caribbean but maybe you're Hawaii Island Smiley Wink

LOL, that or a Japanese Island. http://www.volcanodiscovery.com/japan-volcano-islands.html Smiley Happy

If you like volcano’s Epster Costa Rica has them and although they’re not an Island they are located along the Caribbean coast. They also have exceptional rainforests to explore. As a nature lover you wouldn’t be disappointed with a visit there.

Two thumbs waaaaaay up! Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving