You can help to pick the winner of the 2018 Movies for Grownups Readers' Choice award! Vote now for your favorite film.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Where would I most like to travel to?

Message 41 of 1,153

Hi,  

I would  like to see  Iceland, and the Galapagos. Once my daughter is out of college, I will  plan my trip.  Has anyone  ever seem theses places?  Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

Message 42 of 1,153
I would like to see Yellowstone park
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 1,153

columbus ohio to see the columbus zoo

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Where would I most like to travel to?

Message 44 of 1,153

Hi!  Welcome!   I'm similar -- I will be 51 in a few weeks.  Smiley Very Happy

And I say go for it -- the travel -- I have a trip to Scotland planned in a year or so --- and that's where my family is from.   Doesn't have to be right now.  Do a five-year plan or something to save up and research.    Enjoy.   Smiley Very Happy

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 1,153

An Alaskan Cruise, and Fall in New England are on my bucket list.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Where would I most like to travel to?

Message 46 of 1,153

I would most like to travel to Sweden and Denmark.  My dad's mom was 100% Swedish and his father was 100% Danish.  I want to see where my heritage started and to see if I can find any of my kin from them.  It might be too late to see the older generation, as I am 51, but still, I think I could find some of the younger generation.  I also want to go to the Australian Zoo!  And to ski in the Swiss Alps. I have gradiose ideas, but they sound like so much fun.  Zip lining on a high zip line across a beautiful canopy of maybe a rain forest?  Not sure if you could even zip line in a rain forest.  Alaska is the only US state I have never been to, so that would be amazing.  I would love to try riding on a sled dog ride!  FUN!  I love being a member of AARP.  I was so excited to turn 50 to become a member.  Back in the day we made fun of people when they turned 50, and sent them stupid articles about becoming an AARP member, but I have always looked forward to it.  I love the movies for grownups and the play tickets, for Guess Who's Coming To Dinner at the Guthrie.  Had(have) a blast!  Thank you so much.  I would love to win the gas giveaway as my older sister lives in Tennesee, and I haven't seen her since 2010.  I need to go to see her the end of September so I can get the pictures that when our mom passed, were left in the house and her husband just left everything to be thrown away.  We weren't offered anything.  I don't even have a pic of me from when I was a kid.  Memories!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 1,153

I would like to travel To the upper parts of Michigan, this fall, or winter in hopes of catching a glimpse of the northern lights.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 1,153

I'd like to visit Alaska. Everyone says it is the most beautiful place in the US. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 1,153

I would like to visit Lourdes and Lisieux, France: to see the grotto of our Lady of Lourdes and Lisieux where St Therese of Lisieux  grew up

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 1,153

Florida

Kudos
Views