Community Manager
Community Manager

Where would you most like to travel?

In the U.S. I would love to see more of our national parks in the western states. Overseas, I'm interested in seeing eastern Europe, and Africia would also be on my "leap list".
Contributor

I have a couple of cruises that I've booked, but I've yet to take. I'm hoping my next will be a transatlantic ending in the Mediterranean, on Celebrity's Edge. I guess I've caught cruisefever!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Space and possibly a different planet because I have a curious mind.

Contributor

I would love to do a trip to see all of the beautiful east coast beaches, start at one end of and make my way to the other end. I was born and raised in **bleep**. I think a nice two or three week beach vaction would be heaven.

0 Kudos

COLORADO

0 Kudos
Contributor

Would love to see more of Europe.  As well the South Pacific calls!

0 Kudos

I would like to travel the Atlantic states, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Canyon, Lewis and Clark Trail, Greece and Greek Islands, Alaska, and Iceland.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I would love to go to Sardinia. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

ALL OF THE UNITED STATES

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would like to see France. The Eiffel Tower and the French Countryside and all the other things to see in that country.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Ireland - I especially want to go to County Wicklow and County Mayo, as that is where my mother's family came from.  Want to see it all, though!!  While I'm in the area would like to also see Scotland and Wales.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Northern Ireland.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would love to go to Alaska before I die.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I truly would Love to travel to Italy!  In my 20's I was in the United States Air Force and stationed in Sicily, but did travel in Italy on one occasion, unfortunately, it was work related.  There are so many reasons why I choose Italy, first would be the people.  They are so warm and inviting.  There is so much history and historic remains that still stand to this day.  The breath-taking countryside, either inland or coastal, the views are awesome!  And of course, the food!  While I was stationed in Sicily, I was taken out to eat at a very quaint Italian Restaurant and for the first time I had Chicken Cannelloni and each and every bite melted in my mouth.  When I got back to the United States I found a recipe book that had nothing but extremely authentic Italian recipes.  So for the last 40 years I have been making Chicken Cannelloni, but only on special occasions because it takes about three hours to prepare. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Within the states Florida to Disney World. Italy and France are high on the list for foreign travel.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Beleize

0 Kudos
Contributor

Want to attend the Tatoo in Edinburg.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Africa again. Have been there 4 times. Love to return 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would love to travel to Waco Texas and also to Asheville to see the biltmore 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

I would like to travel to the Caribean and begin living on one of the US Virgin Islands for the remainder of my life! I want to be warm year around and not have to shovel snow!

Contributor

I would like to go to Greece has anyone been there recently and have info they would like to pass along. Thanks Dianne

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

My husband and I have a few things on our bucket list.  We would love to take AMTRAK to New Orleans and stay there a week.  We would also like to take US 1 and truly see the East Coast from VA down to FL.  We have done this from MA to ME and it was fascinating.  Last on our list is a repositioning cruise.  The one that is catching our eye is from Denmark to New Orleans.  It goes to almost all of the countries we would love to go to.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

For myself it would have to be Israel.🇳🇮 Being a Christian, the thought of visiting the locations where Jesus himself walked, would be very surreal and hard to imagine.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Heaven, anything short of that would be a major dissapointment.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Heaven, anything short of that will be a major dissapointment.

0 Kudos
Contributor

All the Presidential libraries. So far I've seen Truman's, Nixon's, & Reagan's.

Contributor

I would really love to visit Ireland. Specifically,  County Clare where my grandfather was born.  I have seen so many beautiful pictures and am wanting to see the country in person with my family. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am of Spanish decent, thus, I would love to go to Barcelona Spain, to learn more of my heritage.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Going To Myrtle Beach In April...To Just Sit On The Beach.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Camera Safari in Africa.

I’d have to find out the best location, and time of year, to see the most interesting animals.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Dallas, Texas to see my grand daughter.

0 Kudos