WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

Message 251 of 1,153

The Hawaiian Islands, Two Weeks, Five Islands.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 252 of 1,153

Besides travelling along myriad continental US bike trails on our recumbent trikes, we expect to travel to Alaska and across Canada. In addition we want to take an extended trip to Scotland. 

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 253 of 1,153

Alaska (cruise)

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 254 of 1,153

Maui or Kawaii

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 255 of 1,153

There is glass house somewhere  no neighbors, in about 10 yrs. Told mother -in -law-ex that she needs to live another ten years. She is 91 now. I'll be ready for a trip by then. I've been living with her for 5 years. 24/7 and partial for 5 years before.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 256 of 1,153
I forgot to mention Canada. Mountaineously beautiful!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 257 of 1,153

Well my desire is to visit a couple of places outside of our country, like Paris, Italy; Jerusaleum, London, Africa, Bahamas, Sweden, Ireland, Australia and Morocco.  Strangely enough my first son was able to visit Paris, Austria, and Switzerland at age 11, before I could even navigate even a small portion of America.  But it was a great experience for him and a much needed one.  I love history and places where history was made, helps one to breathe in the essence of time regenerated.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 258 of 1,153

I had travel much in the Philippines and it's beautiful beaches and Islands. Also we are planning to travel to China, Singapore, Japan, Hongkong, Israel and in Europe, particularly Milan.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 259 of 1,153

I have traveled quite a bit in the US, yet there are always wonderful places yet to go.  One of my favorite trips was traveling route 1 from Mexico up to Washington along the California coast.  Spent a week driving and stopping whenever we got tired and it was absolutely beautiful.  I would not mind doing that again.  

I also want to travel out west and spend time in the National Parks that I have not been to.

After I retire,  a trip to Ireland is in the plan.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 260 of 1,153

My favorite periods of history are the American Revolution, as well as, the establishment of our Constitution.  So I want to visit all the sites where the original U. S. citizens sacrificed and made this history.

Also, I want to visit Washington D. C. to experience sites there, including especially Arlington National Cemetary and the Smithsonian Institute.

Kudos
Views