Community Manager
Community Manager

Where would you most like to travel?

In the U.S. I would love to see more of our national parks in the western states. Overseas, I'm interested in seeing eastern Europe, and Africia would also be on my "leap list".
Trusted Contributor

I spent 3 weeks in Alaska several summers ago.  It is the most amazine place, beautiful scenery at every turn.  It is very interesting to stay in a placd when the sun does not go down until after 2 am in the summer.  If you go try and visit the town of Palmer, it was one of my favorite places and also North Pole Alaska is amazing.

Contributor

Alaska is beautiful and you have to see it for yourself. I cruised the inner passage and Tracy Arm Fjord. Am planning a second trip to cruise Hubbard Glacier, which is HUMONGUOS ~ ! 

Recently went on a 14-day trip (with Holland America) cruising the Norwegian fjords and beyond the Arctic Circle. We lost nighttime entirely for approximately 8 days. It is interesting to go without night; however, I was glad to see the moon after so long! 😉

Because Norway is warmed by the Gulf Stream, you don't see glaciers there, so seeing that I can't afford a cruise to Greenland (living in a land-locked state, I find cruising weirdly relaxing and exciting simutaneously), Alaska is the best option for me.

0 Kudos
Contributor

alaska

Contributor

I would like to visit Lourdes and Lisieux, France: to see the grotto of our Lady of Lourdes and Lisieux where St Therese of Lisieux  grew up

0 Kudos
Contributor

Florida

0 Kudos
Contributor

I desire to see the Holyland where my Jesus died for me.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would like to visit Europe and see as much as possible.

I think it would be fun to visit Australia

0 Kudos
Contributor

Trinidad and Tobago. These are wonderful islands in the Caribbean that have not yet been spoiled by tourism.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Columbus, Ohio

0 Kudos
Contributor

Virginia Beach VA   and     New York ,NY

0 Kudos

I would most like to travel to:

India, Spain, Portugal and New Zealand

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I would like to go to Austria and Switzerland.  I have traveled a great deal in Europe but missed these two.  I have traveled throughout the US, but I would love to go back to Alaska, I was there for 3 weeks and I loved it.  I travled to Fairbanks and Willow and North Pole Alaska.  I spent some time in Danali and would like to go back.  

0 Kudos

I would love to tour the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, and visit the countries of my wife's and my families (Italy, Germany, Holland, France, and Great Britian.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

HAWII

Contributor

colorado / switzerland

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would most like to travel to the UK either in March or June to witness either the 'Cheltenham Festival meet''or the 'Royal Ascot meet'.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Europe expecially on a longboat.  Also the Greek Isles.

Cruise down the western Baja coast.

East coast historical sites.

@AARPLynnewrote:
In the U.S. I would love to see more of our national parks in the western states. Overseas, I'm interested in seeing eastern Europe, and Africia would also be on my "leap list".

0 Kudos
Contributor

@AARPLynnewrote:

Travel to Cuba

0 Kudos
Contributor

South America. Would love to see all the ancient sites in Peru especially. Maybe someday. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Costa Rica.   My Spanish is limited,  but I understand there is a large group that speak English there.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would like to go to Hawaii

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hawaii or ireland

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would love to visit New Orleans. Eat the food, listen to the music tour the cemetery, tour the plantations. Visit the Garden District a little handsome cab ride through the french quarter. Oh the possibilities are endless. Hmmm!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Great place to travel. The food is great! I would advise not to go in the summer if you are not used to the humidity. It can be unbeareable!

0 Kudos

I would like to travel to Uganda

0 Kudos

I would like to travel to Santa Fe, NM, because that's where my late husband and I were happy. He loved it there, and I have such good memories. We loved the culture and the good food. The weather while we were there was wonderful and the crafts were so lovely. It would bring back memories of a time when he was still alive, we were much younger, and we were happily enjoying being together.

0 Kudos

so touching.
0 Kudos
Contributor

Hawaii, any of the islands.  Only went there while I was in the Navy, want to go as a civilian 🙂

0 Kudos

England

0 Kudos

National Parks, train rides, northwest United States, Disney World, northeast United States

0 Kudos