Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

Message 1091 of 1,151
The culturally rich and beautiful colonial interior central region of MEXICO. Have been to Western Europe and though it is nice, Mexico is as good, if not better. Despite news media reports, Mexico is safe to visit and actually I feel safer in Mexico than in many regions of the United States. The tourist resorts are lovely but interior Mexico is better because it offers a less expensive experience and richer in history and tradition and away from the TOURIST mania.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1092 of 1,151
Israel, Italy, Greece and a road trip across the U.S.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1093 of 1,151
I'd love to go to Ireland, too. My dad was born there and came to the states in his teens. He was from Limerick.

In Response to Re: Where would you most like to travel?:
I would like to go to Ireland. my Greatgrandmom was from Ireland. She was pure blooded irish. She moved to the states when she met her husband in Ireland. Also want to go to Arizona to visit my freind, want to learn all I can about the state.
Posted by mldavis34

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1094 of 1,151
No place but Hawaii!  Been there once and would love to be able to afford to go back or better yet move there.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1095 of 1,151
Ireland and Greece.  I would also like to continue exploring my country, the USA.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 1096 of 1,151
Our beautiful country and go back to Italy
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 1097 of 1,151
Just about any place with Wi-Fi! We just got back from a Holland America cruise & inland tour of Alaska. Wi-Fi aboard was atrociously expensive. Even with my cellular iPad access to AT&T was scant, although available in port and large cities. I did manage to upload a bunch of photos to Dropbox so that others at home as new friends could see them while we toured. Dropbox is the best free app that I use. Happy Trails!
Posted by EdmundMcKenna

We are recently returned from an HAL cruise and Alaska land tour, also.  We loved both!  Believe it or not, their wifi rates are in line with other cruiselines or maybe a little lower.  Internet access is not a bargain on a cruise ship!
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 1098 of 1,151
Anartica by way of cruise ship!  I have the brochure and I think it would be an awesome trip..and i'm told that with globe warming...this type of cruise may not be around much longer.
Posted by SkinnyGerl

I would love to do that!  My husband is not interested in it, though.
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 1099 of 1,151
I have lots of places to still see on my bucket list, but these are my current priorities: Egypt (if it ever becomes safer to travel there!) South America East Coast cruise from NY to Canada
Posted by ginnyf44

We did a fall color cruise from Quebec to New York City.  It was fabulous!  We want to go back to Quebec soon.  I'd like to get back to Boston, too.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1100 of 1,151
I would love to go to Galapagos, Costa Rica and Greece, National Parks will be also one of my choices.
Kudos
Views