Confused about which vaccines you need? Check out this list of every shot you should get after 50.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

Message 1 of 1,133

In the U.S., I would like to experience the high desert of New Mexico - for at least a whole year, and the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee ... and the Gullah Islands.

Abroad, I would like to go to Lesotho; Mauritius; Namibia; Botswana; Bioko; Norway; Great Britain; and most especially, Rwanda because that is where I dream to retire.

“If you don’t like the position of the moon, go up and change it!” -African Proverb
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 1,133

Alaska is beautiful and you have to see it for yourself. I cruised the inner passage and Tracy Arm Fjord. Am planning a second trip to cruise Hubbard Glacier, which is HUMONGUOS ~ ! 

Recently went on a 14-day trip (with Holland America) cruising the Norwegian fjords and beyond the Arctic Circle. We lost nighttime entirely for approximately 8 days. It is interesting to go without night; however, I was glad to see the moon after so long! Smiley Wink

Because Norway is warmed by the Gulf Stream, you don't see glaciers there, so seeing that I can't afford a cruise to Greenland (living in a land-locked state, I find cruising weirdly relaxing and exciting simutaneously), Alaska is the best option for me.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 1,133

PATAGONIA

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Where would you most like to travel?alaska

Message 4 of 1,133

alaska

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Where would you most like toa travel?

Message 5 of 1,133

alaska

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 1,133

I spent 3 weeks in Alaska several summers ago.  It is the most amazine place, beautiful scenery at every turn.  It is very interesting to stay in a placd when the sun does not go down until after 2 am in the summer.  If you go try and visit the town of Palmer, it was one of my favorite places and also North Pole Alaska is amazing.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 1,133

I most likely travel via motor home in USA and Canada.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 1,133

I would love to go to Grand Case in St. Martin.  The lodging rates are reasonable, the beaches are some of the best in the world and the food is wonderful.  The local people are warm and friendly and always happy to greet you.  Try it, you will love it.

Living in North Carolina and missing Cape Cod.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Where would you most like to travel? London

Message 9 of 1,133

I would really like to travel to London and see all that it has to offer.  I have always wanted to travel there since I was a little boy, and hopefully I’ll get there one day.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 1,133

@AmershiaW211904 That's an unusual choice. Why Ghana?

Kudos
Views