Help seniors affected by the California wildfires! Donate now and your gift will be matched up to a total of $500,000.

Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

Message 1 of 1,148

I am traveling to Machu Pichu next year.   It’s one of the places on my bucket list. 

Nelida Mejia
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 1,148

nudist resort or cruise. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 1,148

I'm planning, right now, for a 3-week trip to Switzerland. Hiking the Alps is on the 'bucket list'.... 

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 1,148

HAWAII    we have been there many times and it is almost like home to us. We have been on Cruises  and have seen a lot of other lands but HAWAII is the best

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 1,148

@PattyD466671  Italy and Ireland are great choices of beautiful countries with great people and great food--especially Italy. Ireland was the first country I ever visited (and the first time I was ever on an airplane) many years ago. I was able to do it very affordably then backpacking and staying in hostels. Nowadays, I'm more a mid-range traveler and haven't stayed in hostels in years. But, now I find other ways to travel affordably--going during off-season, staying in Airbnb apartments and cooking my own food (but of course, eating out some too--gotta enjoy local cuisine and restaurants some), and using public transportation (instead of renting a car). Oftentimes, travel is much more affordable than you realize. 

I really hope you get to see the lands of your ancestral heritiage. "Where there's a will, there's a way."

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 1,148

I would very much like to go to Chicago and new Orleans 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 1,148

CHICAGO & NEW ORLEANS 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 1,148

If money were no object, (which will never happen in my lifetime) I'd like to visit southern Italy, specifically the Naples and Salerno area. That was where my late father was from. Also, Ireland, the land of my late mother's heritage. I know I never will get to these places, but a person must dream. My father always told me, "You have to have dreams, because without dreams you have no hope and without hope--you have nothing!"

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 1,148

My top choice is Japan.   They have a rich history that I would like to delve into.  My second choice is to srr all 50 of the United States.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 1,148

I would love to go to Iceland to see the Northern Lights

Kudos
Views