Community Manager
Community Manager

Where would you most like to travel?

In the U.S. I would love to see more of our national parks in the western states. Overseas, I'm interested in seeing eastern Europe, and Africia would also be on my "leap list".

Costa Rica, Portugal and Particularly Medellin Colombia.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I plan on taking my daughter to the Cancun area for a 2 week trip, for her 21st birthday.  We will be hitting the beaches, snorkeling, checking out some ruins and cenotes, and partying the whole time!  Neither one of us has ever been there, and I am so looking forward to it.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would like to travel to the beautiful and picturesque city of Cuenca, Ecuador. It is a city of about 400,000.00 people. It has 4 rivers running through it, and that dhoush be a sight to see and hesr. Many bridges cross both sides of the town which is also bi-leveled adding to the attraction of a uniquely original city. Even though is in Ecuador, the city had a French and European flavor in a lot of parts of the city, due to the affluence of French scientist and investigators during the measuring and researching the Ecuatorial line that runs through parts of Ecuador. The French mission spreaded to a few cities in the country, being one of them Cuenca. There is a  lot of French influence that you can see reflected in some of the streets, neighborhoods and last names of many families locally. Amongst other atractations there is a fabulous National Park about an hour North of Cuenca, .it has more than 200 lakes, mountains, trails and wild life, it's called El Cajas. There are also a dozen or so small villages not far from Cuenca worth while visiting. Now you can do your own research and take it from there. Good travelling!

0 Kudos

I'd like to cruise the Panama Canal

0 Kudos

Hawaii and Spain

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I am traveling to Machu Pichu next year.   It’s one of the places on my bucket list. 

Nelida Mejia
Contributor

nudist resort or cruise. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

CHICAGO & NEW ORLEANS 

0 Kudos

If money were no object, (which will never happen in my lifetime) I'd like to visit southern Italy, specifically the Naples and Salerno area. That was where my late father was from. Also, Ireland, the land of my late mother's heritage. I know I never will get to these places, but a person must dream. My father always told me, "You have to have dreams, because without dreams you have no hope and without hope--you have nothing!"

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

@PattyD466671  Italy and Ireland are great choices of beautiful countries with great people and great food--especially Italy. Ireland was the first country I ever visited (and the first time I was ever on an airplane) many years ago. I was able to do it very affordably then backpacking and staying in hostels. Nowadays, I'm more a mid-range traveler and haven't stayed in hostels in years. But, now I find other ways to travel affordably--going during off-season, staying in Airbnb apartments and cooking my own food (but of course, eating out some too--gotta enjoy local cuisine and restaurants some), and using public transportation (instead of renting a car). Oftentimes, travel is much more affordable than you realize. 

I really hope you get to see the lands of your ancestral heritiage. "Where there's a will, there's a way."

0 Kudos

My top choice is Japan.   They have a rich history that I would like to delve into.  My second choice is to srr all 50 of the United States.

0 Kudos

I would love to go to Iceland to see the Northern Lights

0 Kudos
Contributor

My people apparently came from Ireland. All the beautiful cities and towns. The increcible cliffs on the coast. THAT is where I would love to visit. After a trip to Hawaii for my dear wife, of course.

0 Kudos

In the USA, I would like to visit National Parks in the western region. Overseas, my favorite destination is South Asian countries.

0 Kudos
Contributor

St. Thomas and St. Croix U.S. Virgin Islands -- this was the birthplace of my grandfather and I would like to show my daughter.   

0 Kudos

In the USA, I would love to visit Parks in the western regions. Overseas my favorite destinations are South Asian countries.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Louisiana

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

PATAGONIA

0 Kudos

alaska

0 Kudos
Contributor

I most likely travel via motor home in USA and Canada.  

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos

baha mexico

0 Kudos
Contributor

Lets start with Italy (Rome) and then Paris and surrounding country side.  After that a cruise to include Northern Europe and Russia

After or inbetween those visits I would like a cruise to the far East.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I would love to go to Australia and New Zealand.  The people are so welcoming and the scenery is just beautiful.  I would also like to see the Grand Canyon and Maine.

0 Kudos
Contributor

to Spain!!!

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

@geebes

Spain is one of my favorite countries and one that I've traveled around extensively and lived in (Madrid and Granada) a couple of times.

0 Kudos
Contributor

columbus ohio to see the columbus zoo

0 Kudos

An Alaskan Cruise, and Fall in New England are on my bucket list.  

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would like to travel To the upper parts of Michigan, this fall, or winter in hopes of catching a glimpse of the northern lights.  

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'd like to visit Alaska. Everyone says it is the most beautiful place in the US. 

0 Kudos