Community Manager
Community Manager

Where would you most like to travel?

In the U.S. I would love to see more of our national parks in the western states. Overseas, I'm interested in seeing eastern Europe, and Africia would also be on my "leap list".

Japan
Honored Social Butterfly

@bigbooboo wrote:

I would like to see Cyprus if the opportunity was available to me. Of course there is always the consideration of cost ?

@bigbooboo   Have you ever done any investigating as to travel options?

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
0 Kudos

Big Island Hawaii

where do I write Sweden as a response????

Contributor

Australia to see the beautiful country and visit niece and great nieces who live in Gerringong

Contributor

I would realy like to spend some time visiting the fjords of Norway.

Periodic Contributor

I think it would be awesome to go to Australia and New Zealand. I've been to Hawaii which was awesome. There are so many places I would love to see (here and abroad) it is hard to say which I would like to see most or 1st. 

Periodic Contributor

Consider staying in air b&b.  You meet locals and it can be a lot cheaper especially in New Zealand where lodging is pricey.  It is fun.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@jw55242245 wrote:

I think it would be awesome to go to Australia and New Zealand. I've been to Hawaii which was awesome. There are so many places I would love to see (here and abroad) it is hard to say which I would like to see most or 1st. 

I saw a movie not long ago and the scenery was fabulous. I checked and found it was New Zealand!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm planning, right now, for a 3-week trip to Switzerland. Hiking the Alps is on the 'bucket list'.... 

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Panama not in a group of 40 nor a cruise ship.  Anyone have a recommendation?

0 Kudos
Contributor

As I have already been to Egypt, Morocco and Petra, Jordan and lived in Hawaii for 6 years my next goals are Japan and the Nordic countries, Norway, Sweden and Denmark. I have been in almost all of the countries in Europe and the British Isles. I have also been to China, Russia, Australia. Been to South America only once, so maybe more of S.A. I do love to travel, thank God when I was still working as a nurse, I worked as much overtime as my body would let me, once working 96 hours in 8 days. (The next day, I didn't even get out of bed! LOL.) So after I got my house paid off, most of that overtime went into the bank,  and that is my "fun money" and am using that for my travels.

Periodic Contributor

Right now, go visit my friend in Seattle.

I would love to go to Iceland, And then Norway!

Kudos
Views
Periodic Contributor

Fly Icelandic Air to Norway and you can stay up to 7 days at no additional fee. Rent a car and you can drive a lot cheaper than the tours. All signs are in English as well as Icelandic nice roads. Easy to visit national parks and other things in the Reyjivik area which are also free. A lovely place. There are b&bs that are less expensive than hotels. Don't know about Norway we were on our way to Germany.
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Fiji/Bora Bora, Egypt, and the city of Petra, Jordan.

I have heard that Oregon is beautiful and very clean and healthy.  I would love to see the waves hitting the rocky shoreline.

Periodic Contributor

I would like to visit some friends in Seatlle.

Contributor

I want to work my way down the pacific coast of South America

Contributor

Don't forget Machu Picchu in Peru!

Contributor

I would like to travel to Japan and experiance the culture.

Periodic Contributor

Fantastic, highly recommend it. Wonderful culture, beautiful country.

Periodic Contributor

Fantastic, highly recommend it. Wonderful culture, beautiful country.
Contributor

First, I want to visist Alaska and the Canadian Rockie mountains, then I want to go to Scotland, Ireland, and the Channel Islands.  I am our family genealogist and dream of visiting the places our family came from so many years ago.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Bermuda, or Virgin Gorda, Greece, Italy!!!!!

And MORE!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Holden Beach, North Carolina

0 Kudos

I want to "Stand on the corner in Winslow, Arizona"

Contributor

Dude, you can make it happen! Get on your skateboard and just push ahead, one foot after another, and you will reach your destination. Send me a photo of the two cross-street names from that corner when you get there. Stay cool, dude!
0 Kudos
Contributor

Moosehead Lake, Maine! 

We spent a week in a cottage rental on the shores of Moosehead last September (2016) and I forever fell in love with, not just this fantastic lake, but Greenville, Rockwood, the many islands, the mountains and only 90 minutes from Bangor, the coast and Acadia National Park. If only for the natural beauty, you must visit Maine, unless you do not like georgeous sunsets, lakes, rivers, ocean beaches, and a mountainous arena that has more wildlife than people! Go there once, you will return many times! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would love to visit Savanah,Georgia  & Dollywood in Tennesee

0 Kudos