Community Manager
Community Manager

Where would you most like to travel?

In the U.S. I would love to see more of our national parks in the western states. Overseas, I'm interested in seeing eastern Europe, and Africia would also be on my "leap list".
Contributor

I think it would be wonderful to visit the place where your grandparents lived!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos

I agree that visiting where my grandparents were from would be quite an adventure to see.
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos

0 Kudos
Contributor

If given the opportunity I would love to travel to Israel.I want to see the 'Holy Land''among other places of interest.Judith Boatwright

0 Kudos

I also would love to go to Italy. My grandparents were from Italy. I would like to see the Amalfi Coast, Rome and Tuscany. I would also love to go to Hawaii, Australia and the Virgin Islands.

0 Kudos

Costa Rica
0 Kudos
Contributor

Tailand.

I been over most of the US,fromMaine toKeyWest, New Jersey to California by the northern route and back again the southern route and also the westcoast.It is worthseeing first. Preferrable by car.

0 Kudos

My thoughts exactly
0 Kudos
Contributor

I too would love to go to Italy especially Tuscany. My grandfather was born there. Any plans to go yet?
0 Kudos
Contributor

Sounds cool.:)
0 Kudos

I will be happy in the Northwoods, where I canoe every year.  I would, however, like to go farther into seclusion into the Quetico from the Boundary WatersPaddling

0 Kudos

we both would love to go to Tuscany, and more, Because were getting married maybe in November.
Contributor

My ancestors were from Italy.  My maiden name is Tuscany.  Crazy, huh?  I'd like Italy also.  My sister has been there for 3 months teaching.  Lucky her.

Donna

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes indeed, the Grand Canyon! Had a chance to see it in the early '90s, we were RIGHT THERE and couldn't enter the park because of snow, at least not while driving our old VW camper!
In Response to Re: Where would you most like to travel?:
I agree with you about seeing more of the National Parks. My husband and I were just talking about that. He would like to see the Grand Canyon, and I think it would be fun to go to California and Utah and visit the parks there. I would also like to visit Europe and see as much of it as possible, too.  I think that it would also be fun to visit Australia and the South Pacific.
Posted by oldgraymare2

Contributor

HAWAII    we have been there many times and it is almost like home to us. We have been on Cruises  and have seen a lot of other lands but HAWAII is the best

0 Kudos

I would love to go to Grand Case in St. Martin.  The lodging rates are reasonable, the beaches are some of the best in the world and the food is wonderful.  The local people are warm and friendly and always happy to greet you.  Try it, you will love it.

Living in North Carolina and missing Cape Cod.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would really like to travel to London and see all that it has to offer.  I have always wanted to travel there since I was a little boy, and hopefully I’ll get there one day.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would like to travel to North Dakota, to visit my family on the Indian reservation, I wanted to go last year 2017 but was diagnosed with colon cancer so I had to stay home that year. I would like to go this year since my cancer is in remission. I missed seeing and talking with them.

0 Kudos
Contributor

to Ireland because that is where my wife and I would like to go together. never been.

friends and family have had memorable moments there. piqued our interest.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would love to go to Bali or Fiji.......exotic, beach, sand and water

0 Kudos
Contributor

ocho rios,jamaica
0 Kudos