Community Manager
Community Manager

Where would you most like to travel?

In the U.S. I would love to see more of our national parks in the western states. Overseas, I'm interested in seeing eastern Europe, and Africia would also be on my "leap list".
Contributor

Sounds cool.:)
0 Kudos

I will be happy in the Northwoods, where I canoe every year.  I would, however, like to go farther into seclusion into the Quetico from the Boundary WatersPaddling

0 Kudos

we both would love to go to Tuscany, and more, Because were getting married maybe in November.
Contributor

My ancestors were from Italy.  My maiden name is Tuscany.  Crazy, huh?  I'd like Italy also.  My sister has been there for 3 months teaching.  Lucky her.

Donna

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes indeed, the Grand Canyon! Had a chance to see it in the early '90s, we were RIGHT THERE and couldn't enter the park because of snow, at least not while driving our old VW camper!
In Response to Re: Where would you most like to travel?:
I agree with you about seeing more of the National Parks. My husband and I were just talking about that. He would like to see the Grand Canyon, and I think it would be fun to go to California and Utah and visit the parks there. I would also like to visit Europe and see as much of it as possible, too.  I think that it would also be fun to visit Australia and the South Pacific.
Posted by oldgraymare2

Contributor

HAWAII    we have been there many times and it is almost like home to us. We have been on Cruises  and have seen a lot of other lands but HAWAII is the best

0 Kudos

I would love to go to Grand Case in St. Martin.  The lodging rates are reasonable, the beaches are some of the best in the world and the food is wonderful.  The local people are warm and friendly and always happy to greet you.  Try it, you will love it.

Living in North Carolina and missing Cape Cod.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would really like to travel to London and see all that it has to offer.  I have always wanted to travel there since I was a little boy, and hopefully I’ll get there one day.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would like to travel to North Dakota, to visit my family on the Indian reservation, I wanted to go last year 2017 but was diagnosed with colon cancer so I had to stay home that year. I would like to go this year since my cancer is in remission. I missed seeing and talking with them.

0 Kudos
Contributor

to Ireland because that is where my wife and I would like to go together. never been.

friends and family have had memorable moments there. piqued our interest.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would love to go to Bali or Fiji.......exotic, beach, sand and water

0 Kudos
Contributor

ocho rios,jamaica
0 Kudos
Contributor

SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN
0 Kudos

I was fortunate to have live at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon for 8 years it sure is a beautiful place. Backpacker all over the canyon many trips I never saw another person for days. I also lived at several other NP was a Wildland Fire Fighter in my youth.

If you get to the Grand Canyon a must see is HAVASUPAI is a must see.

New Zealand and Costa Rica are on my must see

0 Kudos

Ogunquit, Maine
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Have seen Grand Canyon twice,   in 1957 then again in the 80s...nice....but hadn't changed much over the years.  ha...and yellowstone,   Old Faithful,  In 1957 thought it was really something,  so we went there for the kids to see....hmmmm   they didnt seem so impressed as I was back in the day.

@AARPLynne wrote:
Yes indeed, the Grand Canyon! Had a chance to see it in the early '90s, we were RIGHT THERE and couldn't enter the park because of snow, at least not while driving our old VW camper!
In Response to Re: Where would you most like to travel?:
I agree with you about seeing more of the National Parks. My husband and I were just talking about that. He would like to see the Grand Canyon, and I think it would be fun to go to California and Utah and visit the parks there. I would also like to visit Europe and see as much of it as possible, too.  I think that it would also be fun to visit Australia and the South Pacific.
Posted by oldgraymare2

0 Kudos
Contributor

Got to Australia 6 yrs ago--worth every cent and minute!!
0 Kudos
Contributor

asia
0 Kudos
Contributor

I would most like to see the Grand Canyon as well, tried three different times, but the rain and flooding in the lower elevations made it impossible during the timeframe I was in the area!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I keep seeing where people say they want to "see".  National parks,  You cant just see them.  I am 66 years old.  I have hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and spent the night in a sleeping bag.(error in my resurvations)  If you go and if your healthy.  You have to get in the canyon. Even if you only hike down a little ways.  Feel it see it. See the sea shells embeddey in the walls of the canyon. It is amazing. It makes me cry to see the beauty of it all.  Go to Arches National Park.  But you cant just look at it.  Very few people have actually seen how large the Arch is. They stand at the observation site and look at.  Hike up there and see how large and amazing it is.  I have been to these two places 3  times.  I am booked to return in May.  I will hike not just look. I will feel the anomormisty of them.  But I am adding the Antalope Canyon to the trip.  Good luck and start walking and hiking NOT JUST LOOKING!!!

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I agree with you about seeing more of the National Parks. My husband and I were just talking about that. He would like to see the Grand Canyon, and I think it would be fun to go to California and Utah and visit the parks there.

I would also like to visit Europe and see as much of it as possible, too. 

I think that it would also be fun to visit Australia and the South Pacific.
Contributor

Germany
0 Kudos
Contributor

I would like to see the grand Canyon again with my wife. saw it once and it was spectacular.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

My grandfather was born and raised in St. Thomas and St. Croix . . . I would like to visit there with my daughter and we could discover our heritage.   

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would also like to see many of the countries in Europe, Especially Germany and Poland.  Haven't done much traveling since my wife died and am looking for a travel companion.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos

@oldgraymare2wrote:
I agree with you about seeing more of the National Parks. My husband and I were just talking about that. He would like to see the Grand Canyon, and I think it would be fun to go to California and Utah and visit the parks there.

I would also like to visit Europe and see as much of it as possible, too. 

I think that it would also be fun to visit Australia and the South Pacific.

$88 one way

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi

What’s $88 one way? 

Nelida Mejia
0 Kudos
Contributor

chicago
0 Kudos

I too would like to go to Australia and the South Pacific, especially Tahiti.  I'd als like to tour the British Isles and Find family there.

0 Kudos

I would like to visit Greensboro, N.C.
0 Kudos