There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

Message 211 of 1,153
Dude, you can make it happen! Get on your skateboard and just push ahead, one foot after another, and you will reach your destination. Send me a photo of the two cross-street names from that corner when you get there. Stay cool, dude!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 212 of 1,153

I want to "Stand on the corner in Winslow, Arizona"

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 213 of 1,153

Moosehead Lake, Maine! 

We spent a week in a cottage rental on the shores of Moosehead last September (2016) and I forever fell in love with, not just this fantastic lake, but Greenville, Rockwood, the many islands, the mountains and only 90 minutes from Bangor, the coast and Acadia National Park. If only for the natural beauty, you must visit Maine, unless you do not like georgeous sunsets, lakes, rivers, ocean beaches, and a mountainous arena that has more wildlife than people! Go there once, you will return many times! 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 214 of 1,153

I would like to visit Tennesee and Myrtle Beach just me and my husband. Married 34 years and we have never taken a trip together  Health problems but LIFE is GOOD!!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 215 of 1,153

I would love to visit Savanah,Georgia  & Dollywood in Tennesee

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 216 of 1,153

I will be 70 years and would like to Visit New York

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 217 of 1,153

I would love to see the Aurora Borealis or Norther Lights!  Because of the beautiful displays in the spring and fall of the year that would also be a nice way to welcome in and enjoy the change of seasons and witness the wonder and spectacle of our beautiful planet earth!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 218 of 1,153

My husband, of 34 years, and I would love to have a real honeymoon in Hawaii.  We did go to the Poconos for our honeymoon for 3 days back in 1984, but never had a real honeymoon.

Thank you for this great opportunity to have a wonderful trip!

Ed & Karen Bailey

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 219 of 1,153

Traveling has always enriched my life. A childhood friend and I became 'Roadtrip Buddies" years ago. So far we have driven across the USA, completed Highway 1 from Mexico to Canada (2 trips), and traveled from Orlando through the Florida Keys. Our only criteria is to avoid interstate highways and travel the 'Blue' roads. Hopefully, this fall, we will travel from Chicago to Santa Monica on as much of the old Route 66 as it remains.

I have also recently had a road trip from Carcassone, France to the Mediterranean..gorgeous mountains, beautiful farms, and ancient villages.

Give me the oppportunity and I am on my way..always on a thrifty budget Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 220 of 1,153

Road trip through Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah.

Kudos
Views