Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

Message 261 of 1,154
Germany, Austria, Croatia, Italy
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 262 of 1,154

My husband and I took our dream trip about ten years ago to Australia and New Zealand.  It was the most wonderful trip we have had.  Would love to go back to see the things that we missed. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 263 of 1,154

England, Scotland, Holland, Swizerland. Been to italy, lived in Germany 4 20 months, oldest son born there.also been to paris, alsace- lorraine. Been all over new england, highway 1 from muir woods to big sur. Loved that..Also would love to  go to national parks of U.S. and travel in RV.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 264 of 1,154

England, Scotland, Holland, Swizerland. Been to italy, lived in Germany 4 20 months, oldest son born there. Also national parks of U.S. and travel in RV.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 265 of 1,154

gj4479998 wrote:

"....In the United States, Glacier National Park is on our radar.....".

Glacier-Waterton is our favorite NP. If you're targeting Glacier, get a passport and go to the Waterton side of Glacier National Park.

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 266 of 1,154

In the United States, Glacier National Park is on our radar. Also Southwest; Bryce, Zion, Canyonlands, Grand Canyon North rim. In Europe, back to Zermatt Switzerland and Salzburg Austria. Would love to see the Great Wall, Great Pyramids, and wonderful wonderful Copenhagen. Newly retired, I'm building my list!!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 267 of 1,154

I took a train trip last year by myself and left from chicago ill and traveled through quite a few states. the sites and people i met left quite an impression on me. i had to ride on a bus for quite awhle and i am telling you a bus is not near roomy enough for a long trip. i took a coach seat on the train because of the price and there is not very much leg room. i stayed a few days in oregon near the ocean and this was the best time i had on the whole trip. if you do take a trip make sure you take a different way home from going there. you see so much more of the states.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 268 of 1,154

Trieste, Italy and the Castello di Miramare!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 269 of 1,154

I would love to live in a medium-sized town in Spain for a month to get to know the people and learn the language.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 270 of 1,154

I am age 69 female  and have been looking for 1-3 partners to travel the states with via bus or train; moderate income, coast to coast; there are travel vacation packages trhough regular bus depot contacts-no motiorcoach-too expensive and not adventurous enough

retired teacher, mn

Kudos
Views