Community Manager
Community Manager

Where would you most like to travel?

In the U.S. I would love to see more of our national parks in the western states. Overseas, I'm interested in seeing eastern Europe, and Africia would also be on my "leap list".

I would love to travel through the western US & Alaska. The transCanada railroad would also be a great trip.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I want to go to the wildflower farms.  Love the old-time country music and bluegrass.  Might even play a little my self.

0 Kudos

Montana
0 Kudos
Contributor

I'd like to go back to San Diego, where I lived for three years and loved it.  I hope to be able to realize my dream some day.

0 Kudos

I would like to travel the eastern parts of continental U.S. from Maine to Florida.

@AARPLynne wrote:
In the U.S. I would love to see more of our national parks in the western states. Overseas, I'm interested in seeing eastern Europe, and Africia would also be on my "leap list".

0 Kudos
Contributor

Where? sydney,Australia,,Liz

0 Kudos
Contributor

I really Like to travel with my family to Ireland ans visit the Castles and othetr sistes.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I most would like to travel to Mount Rushmore, Black Hills, Little Big Horn, Yellowstone National Park, Old Faithful, Grand Teton National Park, enjoy a float trip on the Snake River, visit Jenny Lake, National Oregon Trail Center, Lava Hot Springs and enjoy nature and take advantage of viewing wildlife opportunities, and explore historic areas there. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would enjoy a visit to the Kalalau Trail on the Island of Kauai

0 Kudos

I would like to have the money to just hit the road. I have not travled the southern route out to Calif. in 40 years. Not be in a hurry take time to stop, look and enjoy.

Wayne D Morgan
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Australia and also since I left the UK when I was just a little girl, I'd love to go back and see where I lived and visit a few relatives that are still alive. Then Costa Rica...

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I would like to return to Washington DC and visit more of the museums. As well as the capitol and just visit. Would also like to go back to Orlando, FL to Disneyworld. Maybe even a Caribbean cruise.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'd most like to travel to England, Ireland and Scotland (Scotland most of all), historic sites in France, Egypt, Easter Island, Peru, Costa Rica, Mexico and possibly other Central and South American archaic sites. Finally, I'd love to travel to Key West or a Carribbean Island, where the clear, blue water is!

0 Kudos

I would first go to Arizona to see my son then go to California and then go to Hawaii. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

In the US I'd like to see the mountains of Montana and Idaho,
Outside US I'd like to go to Ireland.
0 Kudos

Miami florida
0 Kudos
Contributor

Irland home of my family

0 Kudos
Contributor

Maine, the farthest coastal area of Maine. Travel no....I want to move there. I feel the life of a mariner in my soul. If reincarnation , past lives is real....my past life was living and fishing in Maine. Living in a Victorian of course!
0 Kudos
Contributor

i have seen all 50 states,most of mexico,canada,and bahamas.went to italy,france and spain last december,would like to go back for more exploring.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Three places: A dude ranch in Colorado, back to Alaska, and see more National Parks and Monuments. If we had a chance to go overseas, it would be to Iceland and Switzerland.

0 Kudos

I would most like to travel to Yellowstone , Las Vegas and California.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Big Island, Hawaii.  I was on Oahu during Korean War and would like to go back!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

The Big Island is very unique; it's like being in the tropics and yet walking on the moon at the same time.
0 Kudos
Contributor

My 1st choice is Ireland. When I came back from my initial trip there I told my friends that being there was the closest that I was getting to heaven. 2nd choice is FL to get away from the winters in NE.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I want to see all 50 states

0 Kudos
Contributor

You do not need a passport to go to the U.S. Virgin Islands of St. Thomas, St. Croix or St. John. But you might want to take your passport and by ferry or by boat also go to the British Virgin Islands too.

0 Kudos
Contributor

We just moved to Kansas in May, so I would like to see more of this beautiful state.  I would also like to visit Japan.

0 Kudos
Contributor

The place I go to view some of the most beautiful fall foliage is in the Old Forge, NY or Blue Mountain Lake in the New York Adirondacks.  It is easy to get to and with the fall foliage you also get to view the areas wildlife and enjoy the most delicatable dishes prepared  by  restaurants that call these areas home (Moose River Inn, The Knotty Pine, and The Old Mill are my favorites).

@AARPLynne wrote:

@AARPLynne wrote:

@AARPLynne wrote:

0 Kudos
Contributor

You must travel to Turkey. Please read and see the pictures of that beautiful and safe to travel country. Those who have been there refer to it as 'HIDDEN TREASUE"
0 Kudos
Contributor

I agree with you that to see the parks in the US would be somethings not to be missed. I mean, I already speak the language. The deserts, mountain ranges,the Sequoias, wow. I would love to revisit Yellowstone Park and the Grand Canyon. I love KOA campgrounds. I wish I could go splunking.

I want to experience India and Italy, all of Italy.

Well, that's me

0 Kudos