Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

Message 691 of 1,151

I really Like to travel with my family to Ireland ans visit the Castles and othetr sistes.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 692 of 1,151

I most would like to travel to Mount Rushmore, Black Hills, Little Big Horn, Yellowstone National Park, Old Faithful, Grand Teton National Park, enjoy a float trip on the Snake River, visit Jenny Lake, National Oregon Trail Center, Lava Hot Springs and enjoy nature and take advantage of viewing wildlife opportunities, and explore historic areas there. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 693 of 1,151

I would most love to travel to Australia to see the unusual and beautiful animals they have.  They no longer allow any of their animals to be exported. They have the most unusual animals in the world and the few I have been privileged to see in a few U.S. zoos lead me to believe that this country must be on my bucket list! I have seen blue-tongued skinks from Australia, and koalas, but would love to see a platypus, an echidna, wombats, kangaroos and the famous dingos.  

C.C. Duline
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 694 of 1,151

I would enjoy a visit to the Kalalau Trail on the Island of Kauai

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 695 of 1,151

I would like to have the money to just hit the road. I have not travled the southern route out to Calif. in 40 years. Not be in a hurry take time to stop, look and enjoy.

Wayne D Morgan
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 696 of 1,151

Australia and also since I left the UK when I was just a little girl, I'd love to go back and see where I lived and visit a few relatives that are still alive. Then Costa Rica...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 697 of 1,151

I would like to return to Washington DC and visit more of the museums. As well as the capitol and just visit. Would also like to go back to Orlando, FL to Disneyworld. Maybe even a Caribbean cruise.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 698 of 1,151

I'd most like to travel to England, Ireland and Scotland (Scotland most of all), historic sites in France, Egypt, Easter Island, Peru, Costa Rica, Mexico and possibly other Central and South American archaic sites. Finally, I'd love to travel to Key West or a Carribbean Island, where the clear, blue water is!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 699 of 1,151

I have traveled in every state including alaska on My Honda Gl1800 Gold wing,, Alaska is a beautiful place to see and every one should put that on their bucket list to see

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 700 of 1,151

I would first go to Arizona to see my son then go to California and then go to Hawaii. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.