Medicare Open Enrollment Ends Today. Learn More

Info Seeker

Re: Where would you most like to travel?

Message 1 of 899 (35 Views)
I forgot to mention Canada. Mountaineously beautiful!
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 899 (36 Views)

Well my desire is to visit a couple of places outside of our country, like Paris, Italy; Jerusaleum, London, Africa, Bahamas, Sweden, Ireland, Australia and Morocco.  Strangely enough my first son was able to visit Paris, Austria, and Switzerland at age 11, before I could even navigate even a small portion of America.  But it was a great experience for him and a much needed one.  I love history and places where history was made, helps one to breathe in the essence of time regenerated.

Message 3 of 899 (47 Views)

I had travel much in the Philippines and it's beautiful beaches and Islands. Also we are planning to travel to China, Singapore, Japan, Hongkong, Israel and in Europe, particularly Milan.

Topics: 974
Kudos: 10,794

Message 4 of 899 (1,062 Views)

I have traveled quite a bit in the US, yet there are always wonderful places yet to go.  One of my favorite trips was traveling route 1 from Mexico up to Washington along the California coast.  Spent a week driving and stopping whenever we got tired and it was absolutely beautiful.  I would not mind doing that again.  

I also want to travel out west and spend time in the National Parks that I have not been to.

After I retire,  a trip to Ireland is in the plan.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Info Seeker

Message 5 of 899 (1,202 Views)

My favorite periods of history are the American Revolution, as well as, the establishment of our Constitution.  So I want to visit all the sites where the original U. S. citizens sacrificed and made this history.

Also, I want to visit Washington D. C. to experience sites there, including especially Arlington National Cemetary and the Smithsonian Institute.

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 899 (1,314 Views)
Germany, Austria, Croatia, Italy
Info Seeker +

Message 7 of 899 (1,550 Views)

My husband and I took our dream trip about ten years ago to Australia and New Zealand.  It was the most wonderful trip we have had.  Would love to go back to see the things that we missed. 

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 899 (2,112 Views)

England, Scotland, Holland, Swizerland. Been to italy, lived in Germany 4 20 months, oldest son born there.also been to paris, alsace- lorraine. Been all over new england, highway 1 from muir woods to big sur. Loved that..Also would love to  go to national parks of U.S. and travel in RV.

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 899 (2,114 Views)

England, Scotland, Holland, Swizerland. Been to italy, lived in Germany 4 20 months, oldest son born there. Also national parks of U.S. and travel in RV.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 899 (2,377 Views)

gj4479998 wrote:

"....In the United States, Glacier National Park is on our radar.....".

Glacier-Waterton is our favorite NP. If you're targeting Glacier, get a passport and go to the Waterton side of Glacier National Park.

“The world is a book. Those who do not travel read only one page.”