Join the Town Hall on Turning Your Passion into Profit at 7 p.m. ET. Register Now

Info Seeker

Re: Where will your summer travels take you?

Message 51 of 55
I will fly in to Barcelona Spain, I love Barcelona, and it is two years since I visited. It is a fanastic city with lots of history.
The beaches are wonderful and the inner city has a lot of entertainment by day and night. After a few days in the city I will take a cruise ship via South Atlantic, stopping at several places in to Miami  
Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 52 of 55
Just returned from a wonderful trip to Cape Cod.  I've always wanted to visit and it was even better than I could have imagined.  Beaches were so beautiful.  Favorite day--visit to Provincetown.  Wonderful fish n chips at Pepe's on the beach, Whale watching tour with Dolphin Fleet--and yes we saw whales--beautiful although be prepared and dress warmly while on the boat, tour with Art's Dune Tours--who could imagine how beautiful sand can be, shops were quaint, everyone we met was so friendly--wonderful day ending with evening on the beach with a perfectly gorgeous sunset.  Wonderful experience at Rock Harbor fish market where my family purchased fresh lobster for evening meal.  Wonderful young lady running her father's store was so helpful. My family is from SE Kansas which offers its own beauty but visits to coastal communities never disappoint.  I hope we can revisit this area again!

Message 53 of 55
We're driving a portion of Route 66, Amarillo to Kingman.  Flying into Dallas to see friends, then driving to Amarillo to begin our trek.  We'll fly home out of Las Vegas.  Several years ago we drove Chicago to Amarillo, with a side trip to Palo Duro Canyon in Texas.  Then time we'll have a side trip to the south side of the Grand Canyon.
Community Manager

Message 54 of 55
The first trip I'm going to make is to my nephew's highschool graduation. Later in summer, we'll keep the tradition alive and return to the Cape. What are everyone's summer travel plans?
Highlighted
Community Manager

Where will your summer travels take you?

Message 55 of 55
For the most part, I'll stay close to home this summer & enjoy activities nearby. Though in August, I'm meeting up with family for a week in Cape Cod. Growing up my family would always spend a week in some cabins on the Cape and my sister has carried on the tradition with her family. A few years back we started to join them. This year my folks and siblings and their families will all be there. Looking forward to spending this time away with everyone.