Enter the Fit & Fun Health Challenge with Denise & Katie Austin for a Chance to Win a Spa Getaway! Enter Now!

Conversationalist

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 41 of 239

Tuscany, Italy.  After our 1st cruise on the Mediterranean, we rented a car at the airport in Rome and drove to Tuscany for 2 weeks.  We booked castles for 4 nights each, using one of the agriturissimo sites.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 42 of 239

St. Thomas, VI.  Outstanding beaches, shopping, etc. in the daytime, then unbelievable night club life/after midnight (Charlotte Amalie). At least, that is what I found in the '60s.  I just love going places, mostly where I've not been, but that is really the only place that I have longed to revisit.

Info Seeker

Message 43 of 239
I loved Skagway. Great quilt shop there.
Info Seeker

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again? ALASKA

Message 44 of 239

I bit the bullet and booked a land/sea trip in Alaska. Does it cost? Oh ya, especially flying from NC, but SO WORTH IT. The beauty of this state, the glaciers is something to behold. Truly Gods country as most of that will never be touched by humans. Spectacular !!!

Info Seeker

Message 45 of 239

Definitely Alaska.  Took a float plane out of Juneau to the Taku Lodge.  Amazing. Once in a lifetime ecperience.  My husband also wants to go back to that "super-duper" hardware store in Skagway.   

Conversationalist

Message 46 of 239

Ouray CO in wintertime. It is a magical place. There is a saying, "Ouray is the Switzerland of America". I totally agree!Ouray CO in wintertime. It is a magical place. There is a saying, "Ouray is the Switzerland of America". I totally agree!

Info Seeker

Message 47 of 239

My dream to go back to a destination I have previously been is Maui. I would like to be able to re-visit and take my family .

Info Seeker

Message 48 of 239

Sedona, Arizona! My piece of Heaven.

We are who we choose to be.
Info Seeker

Message 49 of 239

Tucson, Tucson, Tucson!Mountains everywhere!Mountains everywhere!

Info Seeker

Message 50 of 239

Burano...a small island in the Venetian lagoon with it's very own leaning tower and brightly colored houses.  The island speciality is lace and the locals are warm and inviting.  We had a ten-course meal that had fish in every course...including desert!  Yum.