The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Gold Conversationalist

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 21 of 225 (1,305 Views)

We were in Skagway in 2000. Loved the town, and especially enjoyed Olivia's restaurant at the Skagway Inn.

Super Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 225 (902 Views)

I can't wait to visit at my honey's house again!  🍯

Info Seeker

Message 23 of 225 (821 Views)

I have to add one more place.   Valdez Alaska.    the harbor tour was like a National Geographic Special.  Whales breeching,  300 or more sea lions on the beach, with mountian goats on the hill side above them, Puffins in the water,  and then   the Glacier "calving"  while we were getting our piture taken in front onf the glacier.    Hand feeding Eagles in the RV park.   A Valdeze was a real suprise.  It is worth the side trip to spend a day there.   

Info Seeker

Message 24 of 225 (786 Views)

2016-02-03 Cruise 2016 eleven 029.JPGHobart, Tazmania   the Wild life sanctuary.   Hand feeding kangaroos was amazing,  seeing the Koala bears,  Tazmanian Devils  many other animals just roaming around was just incredible.   It was the highlight of the trip.

Info Seeker

Message 25 of 225 (669 Views)

Abersyswth, Wales

Info Seeker

Message 26 of 225 (623 Views)

There are so many places to explore in the good ol' USA I can't imagine leaving the contiguous 48!  Would love to do one more cross-country drive, off the interstates.  Ala Route 66.  Or I can just go to downtown Chicago and museum-hop!

Conversationalist

Message 27 of 225 (641 Views)

Tuscany, Italy.  After our 1st cruise on the Mediterranean, we rented a car at the airport in Rome and drove to Tuscany for 2 weeks.  We booked castles for 4 nights each, using one of the agriturissimo sites.  

Info Seeker

Message 28 of 225 (641 Views)

St. Thomas, VI.  Outstanding beaches, shopping, etc. in the daytime, then unbelievable night club life/after midnight (Charlotte Amalie). At least, that is what I found in the '60s.  I just love going places, mostly where I've not been, but that is really the only place that I have longed to revisit.

Info Seeker

Message 29 of 225 (641 Views)
I loved Skagway. Great quilt shop there.
Info Seeker

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again? ALASKA

Message 30 of 225 (625 Views)

I bit the bullet and booked a land/sea trip in Alaska. Does it cost? Oh ya, especially flying from NC, but SO WORTH IT. The beauty of this state, the glaciers is something to behold. Truly Gods country as most of that will never be touched by humans. Spectacular !!!