Credit freezes are free under a federal law that just went into effect. Learn how to protect your credit.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 11 of 239

Ireland. Loved it and the people were so friendly even if their road signs (or lack thereof) left a lot to be desired.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 239

Uganda.  Wonderful gorilla trekking!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 239

I would want to visit Rome, Italy again, in addition to other Italian cities (e.g., Milan, Venice and Naples). I always feel very relaxed there. The only downside is that Robot Happyone has to be particularly vigilant about the pickpockets on the Rome subways. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 239

Honestly, The trip which makes me want to comeback immediately is Ha long Bay. Ha Long Bay places in the north east of Vietnam. Which is a wonder of the world. Ha Long Excursion was a amazing trip of my life. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 239

Milan, Italy! The food, the fashion, the shopping. Lake Como is a 1/2 hour train ride away with so much to see in the villages around the lake. The Canal area of Milan is great as well. Seeing the painting of the Last Supper was another amazing sight. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 239

Two places come to mind immediately:  Iceland and Lauternbrunnen, Switzerland.  Sheer beauty.  We have been all around the world and Iceland is our number one favorite.  It feels like the country is one big national park.  One of the few places where you can quickly get away from it all and see geysers, waterfalls, icebergs, black beaches, wild horses, volcanoes, glaciers all within a few hours of each other.

Lauternbrunnen, Switzerland: Try and ebike ride through the Lauternbrunnen and Grindelwald valleys.  For me, one of the most beautiful and peaceful rides of my life. 

Unfortunately, both places are not cheap.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 239

Went to South Africa in 2014, absolutely loved Cape Town and Balule Wildlife Refuge up near Krueger National Park. Would love to go back.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 239
Hi! I am sending you good vibes and some of my luck (I don't have much, but I'll share!) I'm sure you can deal with it and have a good time. I miss being on my own and just being free to do what I want to do. Grab a friend (or not) and go for picnic, just get out and about. 👣🐣🐾☕🍹🌵🌴🌈🌎
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 239

My husband & I traveled to Portugal & it was one of the best trips i've ever been on!!!  We went to Porto, Portugal first & went on the Duro Wine tour that was Fabulous!!! We were only in Porto for 1.5 full day's & i want to go back to explore it more!!!  The food was fantastic, the people very friendly & warm, & it was very budget friendly as far as money goes!!!!  I LOVE their Port Wine that is ONLY made in Portugal!!!!!!!!!!!

We then travled 2.5 hours to Lisbon, Portugal via train & it truly is a magical place with palm tree's waving their leaves in the tropical breeze.  It is the Capital of Portugal so there are more homeless & scammer's walking around, but it still was a wonderful place to visit as well but my #1 is PORTO!!!  I hope to visit there again one day, but have many more places to visit first that are on my bucket list!!!

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Boston, MA

Message 20 of 239

@tess6383  So what was yours?

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith