Listen to The Perfect Scam Podcast and Nominate It for a People’s Choice Podcast Award! Find Out More

Bronze Conversationalist

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 151 of 239

Goa, India. Stay at the Taj hotel. You are treated like a Royalty. The views are amazing. The food is out of this world. Safe, secure place to stay and enjoy...

Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 152 of 239

When you ever get the chance to go back to Portland make sure you get over to the coast. There are several neet little towns that have some great beaches to walk on. I've been out there several times so seen a lot of the area from up around Seattle( is only about 3 hours from Portland) down to Cresent City, CA. There is so much to see out in that area so try to go beyond Portland as much as you can, you wouldn't be sorry.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 153 of 239

Cape Cod -- love the Cape - have vacationed there in the past like 6 times and enjoyed each and every time. Very relaxing - scenic - fun - being by the ocean is its biggest plus. Miss it and it's been a while so I'm sure there are many new things for me to explore and enjoy.

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 154 of 239

Atlantic Beach, NC. Playing in the surf in October! Fishing. Great seafood!

Info Seeker

Message 155 of 239

Viking River Cruise across Europe.  Splendid accomodations (ships), great crew, ekcellent way to see many historical sites without having to lug luggage from place to place

Info Seeker

Maui

Message 156 of 239
There is just something about that place that is drawing me back for the 7th time in the last 14 years. God's creativity is JUST AMAZING!!!!!
Info Seeker

Message 157 of 239
Cozumel. I love Cozumel!
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 158 of 239

Portland. We're foodies and the scene up there is exploding. Only spent a few days there sandwiched in a 5-1/2 week driving trip back in 2010, and I'm yearning to go back to explore more fully. And of course, Powell's Books keeps calling both our names, LOL!

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 159 of 239

Canadian Rockies. Have been going there, fairly regularly, over almost 40 years and never tire of the scenery.  Right now, I'm doing an annual trips to the U.K. and can't wait on that either.

Just think. The world was built by the lowest bidder.
Bronze Conversationalist

Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 160 of 239
Alaska!