Join the Turning Your Passion into Profit Town Hall on Wednesday at 7 p.m. ET. Register Now

Social Butterfly

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 91 of 228

Italy.

We've been three times and hopefully will go again. The food, wine, art, sculpture, history, beautiful landscapes with vineyard, orchards, gardens; and the people are generally very welcoming and friendly. 

Like most distant places, the major drawback is the gastly traveling. Flying used to be a positive experience. Now it's a horrible experience one must endure vs. enjoy - and the costs you incure just to subject yourself to the misery is salt in a wound. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 92 of 228

England.

Info Seeker

Message 93 of 228

I've gone to Italy and would love to go back, becaue I did not get to see Roman.

Info Seeker

Crested Butte CO

Message 94 of 228

Silver Conversationalist

Message 95 of 228

Toronto. So many cultural attractions, great public transportation. More languages spoken than I think any other North American city. And Toronto is foodie heaven. Just one example: not just one Nepalese restaurant--about 2 blocks of them! Yum. :-) 

Info Seeker

Message 96 of 228
I would like to see London again. While flying back to the USA after being stationed in Germany for several years, I saw Big Ben & the the Tower of London while landing for a short layover at Heathrow. Being the grand daughter of English immigrants I would would love to see much more of my heritage and actually leave the airport!
Info Seeker

Message 97 of 228

AARPLynne wrote:

Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Laos

Info Seeker

Message 98 of 228

My husband and I kayaked the length of the Mississippi from the headwaters in northern Minnesota to the Gulf of Mexico in the summer of 2014, a truly epic voyage. Not only were we able to raise $17,000 for our favorite charity, but it was the best (and at times hardest!) 70 days of our 42 years together. There has not been a day since then that I haven't missed this majestic and iconic river...and I hope we will do it again before we turn 70!

Info Seeker

Message 99 of 228
Bermuda. Cruised there on the Norwegian Dawn in Oct for our 25th wedding anniversary. Hubby booked us another cruise for my Christmas present. Going back in August
Info Seeker

Message 100 of 228