Listen to The Perfect Scam Podcast and Nominate It for a People’s Choice Podcast Award! Find Out More

Conversationalist

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 1 of 239

Italy! The small town of Lucca was my home for 7 days/nights during a Roads Scholar cooking class. I cannot wait to return--the people, the slower pace, the quiet streets (very few cars---very few parking spots), the food (elegant AND casual). Wish I could recall the hotel name--charming and ancient with very sweet owner/managers.

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 239
LBI
Info Seeker

Message 3 of 239

Rehoboth Beach, DE. Small town with nice beaches and restaurants. No sales tax and lots of Outlet Stores.  The beach can get crowded in the Summer but the nearby beaches of Lewes, Dewey and the DE Seashore State Park are only minutes away.

Rehoboth Beach 033_0.jpgboardwalk_banner.jpgbest-things-to-do-in-rehoboth-beach_f.jpgDE park.jpg

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 239

Rehoboth Beach, DE. Small town with nice beaches and restaurants. No sales tax and lots of Outlet Stores.  The beach can get crowded in the Summer but the nearby beaches of Lewes, Dewey and the DE Seashore State Park are only minutes away.

Rehoboth Beach 033_0.jpgboardwalk_banner.jpgbest-things-to-do-in-rehoboth-beach_f.jpgDE park.jpg

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 239

Carlsbad, CA.  Spent 10 days there last year. Beautiful beaches, great restaurants and nice people.

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 239

Italy

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 7 of 239

Its always hard when you have visited 35 countries because of all the memories.  If I were to choose it would be Wellington, New Zealand.  The people are so friendly and it is just an amazing place.

Cape Town, South Africa is breathtakingly beautiful, and a must visit if you have not been. 

For food lovers, India tops my list for color, variety and the aroma from so many different spices.

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 239
Me too!! I would like to travel to Hawaii and Europe (on my bucket list) I love cruising, I been on several but since I retired my finance don't let me as much. I'm almost 70.
Conversationalist

Message 9 of 239
@susang: I, too, would like to go everywhere. I encourage you to throw caution (and finances) to the wind, and go while you're still young. That's what I'm doing and I'm almost 71!
Info Seeker

Message 10 of 239

I would lke to go on another cruise in the future to cozumel mexico. I want to go to Colorado Springs Colorado, Hawaii, Austrailia to visit my pen pal, I would like to go everywhere.