WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 11 of 255

I can’t wait to visit my daughter again in Greenland as that’s where my grandkids are!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 255

Paris. The City of Lights any time of the year

We also enjoy outlying area of France.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 255

When my husband, Michael, and I were in our 20's - in the early 1970's -we bought an empty Chevy step-van. Michael transformed this truck into an RV, complete with full-sized bed, batlhroom, stove top, sink, ice box, table, sky-light, and lots of storage. And there was plenty of room to stand. We quit our jobs and drove around the US and Canada for about eighteen months, with a  three to four month stay at the Jersey Shore, near where our parents lived. It was a trip of a lifetime. We met many wonderful people on the road (some doing the same thing we were doing) and gas was a lot cheaper then. Michael died five years ago, but he gave me lots of wonderful memories, not only on this adventure, but over the other forty-three years we were together.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 255

Maui. My 1st visit was 1981. I went back again at least 15 or more times. Lived there 1 year in 1985. Haven't been since 2009. Smiley Sad  I'm 69, and would love to live out my life there!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 255

Atlantis, Paradise Island, Nassau, Bahamas. Its truly paradise, sun, warmth, so much to do and just beautiful.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 255

Cuba should be in this list.

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 255

Medellin, Colombia and environs.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 255

Italy! The small town of Lucca was my home for 7 days/nights during a Roads Scholar cooking class. I cannot wait to return--the people, the slower pace, the quiet streets (very few cars---very few parking spots), the food (elegant AND casual). Wish I could recall the hotel name--charming and ancient with very sweet owner/managers.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 255
LBI
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 255

Rehoboth Beach, DE. Small town with nice beaches and restaurants. No sales tax and lots of Outlet Stores.  The beach can get crowded in the Summer but the nearby beaches of Lewes, Dewey and the DE Seashore State Park are only minutes away.

Rehoboth Beach 033_0.jpgboardwalk_banner.jpgbest-things-to-do-in-rehoboth-beach_f.jpgDE park.jpg

Kudos
Views