From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 51 of 255

We were in Skagway in 2000. Loved the town, and especially enjoyed Olivia's restaurant at the Skagway Inn.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 255

I can't wait to visit at my honey's house again!  🍯

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 255

I have to add one more place.   Valdez Alaska.    the harbor tour was like a National Geographic Special.  Whales breeching,  300 or more sea lions on the beach, with mountian goats on the hill side above them, Puffins in the water,  and then   the Glacier "calving"  while we were getting our piture taken in front onf the glacier.    Hand feeding Eagles in the RV park.   A Valdeze was a real suprise.  It is worth the side trip to spend a day there.   

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 255

2016-02-03 Cruise 2016 eleven 029.JPGHobart, Tazmania   the Wild life sanctuary.   Hand feeding kangaroos was amazing,  seeing the Koala bears,  Tazmanian Devils  many other animals just roaming around was just incredible.   It was the highlight of the trip.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 255

Abersyswth, Wales

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 255

There are so many places to explore in the good ol' USA I can't imagine leaving the contiguous 48!  Would love to do one more cross-country drive, off the interstates.  Ala Route 66.  Or I can just go to downtown Chicago and museum-hop!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 255

Tuscany, Italy.  After our 1st cruise on the Mediterranean, we rented a car at the airport in Rome and drove to Tuscany for 2 weeks.  We booked castles for 4 nights each, using one of the agriturissimo sites.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 255

St. Thomas, VI.  Outstanding beaches, shopping, etc. in the daytime, then unbelievable night club life/after midnight (Charlotte Amalie). At least, that is what I found in the '60s.  I just love going places, mostly where I've not been, but that is really the only place that I have longed to revisit.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 255
I loved Skagway. Great quilt shop there.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again? ALASKA

Message 60 of 255

I bit the bullet and booked a land/sea trip in Alaska. Does it cost? Oh ya, especially flying from NC, but SO WORTH IT. The beauty of this state, the glaciers is something to behold. Truly Gods country as most of that will never be touched by humans. Spectacular !!!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season