Discover Healthy Recipes. Search By Cuisine, Lifestyle, Nutritional Info And More. Earn Double Reward Points.

Info Seeker

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 51 of 239

Siena, Italy.  I visited there many years ago and was captivated by the culture, cuisine, architecture, people and the sense of community.  I hope to return and witness again the passegiatta in the evening as the locals enjoy their city.

Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 52 of 239
This is in the wrong place. It was a flip retort of mine to someone extolling the treasures of Singpore (a culture a little bit too buttoned down for my taste!) Apologies...
Info Seeker

Message 53 of 239

AARPLynne wrote:

Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Alaska-I could spend every summer there and never get tired of it 

Info Seeker

Message 54 of 239

Alaska-I could spend every summer there and never get tired of it 

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Message 55 of 239

This is the first time I have read and   responded to this service..I have often spoken about navigating down the Mississippi and would very, very much enjoy staying in touch with you to share and learn more details of your fabulous trip..  Why not learn from the experts!!  But how do you stay in touch using this forum??  I am an absolute novice..

Info Seeker

Message 56 of 239

I'don't love to go to Israel and see the holy lands.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 57 of 239
While on a trip to the Holy land me and the wifey went to Petra. Yeah.... I wanna go there again.
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/archaeology-and-history/archaeology/lost-city-petra/#/petra-world-...

Hate is not a Christian virtue, neither is liberal sanctimony
Info Seeker

Message 58 of 239

London England. Just wonderful all around. The shoping the history, the feel of Rome in Bath with its old Ronan baths, the beautiful countryside. Truly an amazing place. A must see!

Info Seeker

Message 59 of 239

Alaska, specifically Juneau. What a wonderful town. Fishing on Lake Juneau is captivating and wonderful. Just breath taking. Truly the last frontier. 

Info Seeker

Message 60 of 239

I too have been to Barcelona and loved it. I would love to return as a week was not long enough. So much to see the Ramiles (sp?) is facinating. The old Olympic Stadium is eerie yet captivating. And the sea just tops it all off. Then there is Picadilly Circus which is an amazing place there also with ultimate places to shop, theaters and delightful plays to see, and scrumptious restaurants all over from one cuisine to another. Yes Barcelona a true gem.