You Can Double the Difference You Make for Vulnerable Seniors — Donate Today, and Your Gift Will Be Matched! Find Out More

Info Seeker

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 91 of 239

Tucson 20140317_094624.jpg

20140313_183113.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 92 of 239

I have been to loads of places & Cambodia/Viet Nam was always my favorite.  That is, until I took a small boat river cruise on the Irawaddy River through Myanmar.  What a great place to vist now but hate to see it change as more tourists go.  I would go again if money allowed.

Info Seeker

Message 93 of 239

I would love to go back to Istanbul, Turkey. An amazing city, the crossroads of trading between East and West. Beautiful churches, mosques, crazy bazaars, nice people, wonderful history. Also I would love to go back to Chiang Mai in Thailand. When I visited Chiang Mai, it was 1975 and the town still fit inside its old walls. We had to bicycle out to the villages where people made laquer ware and silk painted umbrellas; now these villages are inside the town proper. Lastly I would love to go back to Srinigar, Kashmir and book a houseboat on the lake with a view (now and then) of the Hindu Kush. this last wish isn't really possible; poor Kashmir is still a disputed territory between India and Pakistan; not a good place for an American to travel. Maybe next year?

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Message 94 of 239

DSC00159.JPGBalinese are true artists !DSC00160.JPGThis was a part of a fence !DSC00152.JPGWelcome to Bali !

I would DEFINATELY go back to Indonesia - specifically Bali.  I loved the people, the land, the food...everything !  I enjoyed several islands in Indonesia and Malaysia but the Balinese people are spiritually closest to my heart.

Info Seeker

Message 95 of 239

Macchu Pichu. I hope that I might walk over this ground one more time. There is an overwhelming sense of peace among these ruins.

Info Seeker

Message 96 of 239

Newport RI

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 97 of 239

Ireland, it’s a great place to visit. Especially during the St. Patrick’s Day celebration.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 98 of 239

Definitely Barcelona! I have been there twice and would love to stay for a month or two.

Info Seeker

Message 99 of 239

NIAGARA FALLS CANADIAN SIDE. It was an awesome experience. 

Info Seeker +

Message 100 of 239

Pilgrimage on the road to Santiago de Compostela.