Join the Turning Your Passion into Profit Town Hall on Wednesday at 7 p.m. ET. Register Now

Info Seeker

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 101 of 228
Sedona in Arizona is a fabulous place!
Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 102 of 228

I went west to south dakota, montanta,whyoming, and utah. went through nebraska on my way. saw all kinds of wildlife and even went to kevin kosner's dancing wiwth wolves moveie site.  Saw Custer';s stand site and the national cemetary there.  I left from Missosur--gone for 10 days.  not long enough,  xoxo, jackie schlesener

Conversationalist

Message 103 of 228

For me, that's South East Asia. I've been to a few countries in the region like Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. The culture of each countries is different, Malaysians seem more American to me because they are more individualistic and more direct in their expression than people from other Asian countries. I was impressed with laid back atmosphere in Laos and Vietnam, especially the home-stay trip to Sapa that I booked through Best Price Vietnam. I had chance to stay with a local family in a tribal village. I also have meals with the host family. Stay at the home-stay is a good way to get close to unique local culture. I definitely will go back to Sapa next year.

Conversationalist

Message 104 of 228

For me, that's South East Asia. I've been to a few countries in the region like Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. The culture of each countries is different, Malaysians seem more American to me because they are more individualistic and more direct in their expression than people from other Asian countries. I was impressed with laid back atmosphere in Laos and Vietnam, especially the home-stay trip to Sapa. I had chance to stay with a localfamily in a tribal village. I also have meals with the host family. Stay at the home-stay is a good way to get close to unique local culture. I definitely will go back to Sapa next year.

Conversationalist

Message 105 of 228

I would go back to Africa. The animals were so wonderful to see.  Great guides, terrific accomodations, good food, fun trip. The animals were the best part tho I was scared once when I thought the elephants were going to charge us.

Info Seeker

New Zealand

Message 106 of 228
Loved visiting my son in New Zealand's South Island. The island has so many fantastic places to visit and the beaches are beautiful. Went during the spring season and saw lots of baby sheep which were so cute. Looking forward to visiting again soon.
Highlighted
Info Seeker

Message 107 of 228

French Polynesia - Bora Bora!img007.jpgimg030.jpgimg042.jpg

Info Seeker

Message 108 of 228

The Hudson Valley in New York. It is absolutely beautiful. I keep going back again and again. 

Info Seeker

Message 109 of 228
Colorado I loved it and enjoyed it done much as a girlfriend getaway
Conversationalist

hawaii

Message 110 of 228