Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 161 of 255

Colorado.  The entire state seems to have a bit of everything that makes this country amazing.  The Rockies are awe-inspiring, but the drive west across the flat plains seeing the mountains in the distance is an amazing experience.  And then on the other side of the state you have desert and of course the amazing Mesa Verde.  I've visited the state four times, and can't wait to return.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 162 of 255
Hilton head sc
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 163 of 255

I'm Ray Copt, I have visited Australia, New Zealand, Mexico (Baja'), most of Canada, and many Caribbean Islands.

The BEST place, has to be Australia, with Vancouver B.C. has to be # 2.

RayCopt

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

A L A S K A C R U I S E

Message 164 of 255

ALASKA!  Love crusing - been inside passage numerous times.  did the north and southbound cruise from vancouver as well.   Very peaceful, beautiful, and on a cruise ship, very simple - my hotel and restaurant go with me!  minimal hassle factor.

If you have the $ i suggest you get a suite.  Save up for it, you won't regret it.

Best Cruise Line for me is Celebrity, then Princess, then Norwegian - they all have different styles that fit different needs - and you can become captain club members for future benefits.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 165 of 255

St. Thomas Virgin Islands

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 166 of 255
Florence, Italy and Prague, Czech Republic- both places have tons of tourists (Florence is inundated with American college-age women) but both places are just stunning.

Florence has incredible museums but the most fun is taking a day tour in a vintage Fiat 500 that you drive yourself thru the countryside.

Prague is like a medieval Disneyland but with a little effort you can find really, rally good beer and food cheaply.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 167 of 255

Goa, India. Stay at the Taj hotel. You are treated like a Royalty. The views are amazing. The food is out of this world. Safe, secure place to stay and enjoy...

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 168 of 255

When you ever get the chance to go back to Portland make sure you get over to the coast. There are several neet little towns that have some great beaches to walk on. I've been out there several times so seen a lot of the area from up around Seattle( is only about 3 hours from Portland) down to Cresent City, CA. There is so much to see out in that area so try to go beyond Portland as much as you can, you wouldn't be sorry.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 169 of 255

Cape Cod -- love the Cape - have vacationed there in the past like 6 times and enjoyed each and every time. Very relaxing - scenic - fun - being by the ocean is its biggest plus. Miss it and it's been a while so I'm sure there are many new things for me to explore and enjoy.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 170 of 255

Atlantic Beach, NC. Playing in the surf in October! Fishing. Great seafood!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors