From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again?

Message 191 of 255

Back to what I consider paradise -- Honolulu, Hawaii!  I visited this beautiful place back in 1975 with a dear friend of mine, his daughter, another friend and her niece.  As a matter of fact it was the end of May, and so I got to celebrate my birthday there.    I hoped that one day I could take my beautiful Mother there, but I waited too long to do so and she passed away in 1986.  My Mother made my trip possible for me; she loan me the money to go.  And, now, I keep hoping I can take my daughter to visit paradise.  She's 49 and looks a lot like my Mother.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 192 of 255
Perito Moreno Glacier, in Calafate, Argentina
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 193 of 255
Martha's Vinyard for me, but I think I will wait for warmer weather. Happy New Year to all and have a healthy and prosperous 2015!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 194 of 255

I went to Washington DC last April. I cannot wait to go back. There are soo many things to do. I enjoyed seeing the monuments, diverse restaurants and soo many attractions. Went to Ocean City, MD and did some shopping as well as viewed the sites. Also had lunch at one of the restaurants. I took the double decker bus tour as well as the night time tour of the monuments. There are still things that I would like to see. So I would like to return to see what I've missed and what's new.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 195 of 255
We love to try new places, but Alaska is on our list to visit again. It's just beautiful.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Where have you gone that you can't wait to visit again? Colorado Springs

Message 196 of 255

We went in thwe fall of the year, connot tell how beautiful the Aspens were, bright Yellow, Garden of the Gods,Air force academy, etc. Also some great returants. Loved it...

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 197 of 255

Atlantic Beach, NC. We went the first week in October. The surf was still warm enough. We stayed at a nice place. Enjoyed the Seafood Festival. My son took me fishing; it was only the second time I have gone fishing, the first time being more than 50 years ago. We enjoyed some great food. There isstill more we would like to do, especially more fishing. We toured nearby Beaufort; I would love to live there. Then we would have to find a new vacation spot.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 198 of 255

I have traveled Europe and the United States but the place I would visit again and again is Alaska.  In 1987 I took a cruise up the Inside Passage to Sitka.  On the way the ports were Ketchikan & Juneau and then Sitka.  What an experience.  In 2012 I took another cruise to Alaska and this time visited Skagway along with Juneau, the Tracy Arm and Ketchikan, Alaskal

Lynette

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 199 of 255

New Orleans, Louisianna 

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 200 of 255

Still together after 44 years!.JPGLahaina, Maui, HA. We love to travel but Lahaina is one of our favorite places. We try to go there once a year. We always stay in town because we like to walk and there is so much to see and do; restaurants, shops, the ocean, the banyon tree and more. It is also a good location as a central point to see the rest of Maui. We thought of buying a condo there at one time but sence we like to visit other places, we decided against it. We almost feel at home there. We have often said that if it wasn't for our kids and grandkids living so close to us, we would probably live there! 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season