Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Retired Community Manager

Where are you traveling to in 2020?

Do you have your travel plans set, or are you still deciding where you want to visit? Will you be going anyplace new or returning to past destinations for vacationing and/or visiting family/friends?

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am hoping to go visit a childhood friend in Rhode Island this fall. Can't wait to spend time with her!

0 Kudos

Phoenix, AZ next week, Orlando, FL the end of February, Stillwater, MN in May.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Colorado Springs in our 1957 MGA convertible with the North American MGA Register.  The annual trip this year happens to be within an hour of my daughter's house.  Fun trip and I get to visit the grandbaby!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Heading back to my home town this summer for my 55th high school reunion. Anxious to catch up with classmates and also to visit immediate family members.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Going to a beer festival in the White Mountains in June and Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights in September with Friends from Albany NY.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'm going to Las Vegas for my 55th birthday in July!!

0 Kudos

Planning a Disney trip possibly in April at the right price. 8 day, Cruise in November to Aruba, Bonaire, Dominican Republic, and Grand Turk.  July up for grabs, haven't decided.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Planning on going to Clearwater Florida in a few months

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am going to go to Kauia,maybe greece and to costa rico I just have to be able to get them at a great price as Im on alimityed budget Im retired

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

White Mountains of NH & NYC in February, Amish Country, PA, NYC Atlanta, & Savannah, GA in April, The Bershires, MA in May, Orlando, FL in August, & Cape Cod, MA in September

0 Kudos

Idaho, CA, AZ

0 Kudos
Contributor

My  husband and I will be cruising twice this year and attending a wedding in Virginia.  I and friends are going on a bus trip to Mount Rushmore.  

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Enjoy your trip !!! Be happy !!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'll be traveling to Cantabria, Spain, knowing "Camino de Santiago" ... I think it's a nice place in the world ...

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

My wife and I will be spending a week in Denver, then the next following week in Ukiah, California. All visiting with family. Will be great getting away and enjoying the trip with my best friend.

Periodic Contributor

My wife and I will be spending a week in Denver, then the next following week in Ukiah, California. All visiting with family. Will be great getting away and enjoying the trip with my best friend.

0 Kudos
Contributor

My husband and I are taking a 28 day cruise in April to the South Pacific! Stops in the Hawaiian Islands, Western Somoa, Tahiti and Bora Bora. So excited! Two years ago we did a 23 day Panama Canal Cruise and, before that (our first cruise), a 15 day Hawaiian Islands cruise. 

Kudos
Views
Contributor

Sweden is pretty much planned. We've packed a lot into our time, but there's still enough room to slow down and relax. We've never been there!

we've been to Spain several times, mostly to walk the Camino de Santiago de Compostela. In 2017 we walked the French Way from St. Jean Pied de Port, France to Burgos. This year we'll start in Burgos and walk to León, then spend some time in Madrid.

Contributor

So far, we have two trips planned: 11 days in Swedish Lapland and three weeks later in the Spring to Spain

Periodic Contributor

I'm hoping to go see the Great Wall, reefs, aurora lights &

go to Japan & Ireland.

God Bless

Ms. Gray 

Kudos
Views
Contributor

San Antonio

Contributor

my husband has planned an adventure for us to fly to boston enroute to plymouth MA to celebrate the 400th year anniversary of the mayflower arriving to the shores of america. a dinner is planned and will be served to us and our guests by people dressed in pilgrim outfits. we will be able to check our the ship as well. this is an historic event which we are anticipating with fervor.

Alaska is new and arrangements already made.

TN is return and arrangements already made.

NC is new and arrangements already made.

On May 23. 2020 we are going on the Alaska Cruise with Holland America. We will be 7 days on land (Alaska, Yukom, Canada) and 4 days on ship (last 4 days).

In October we will spend the last week in Gatlinburg, TN.

In November we will spend the first week in Maggie Valley, NC.

North Carolina

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Last year it was detroit, new orleans, Toronto and nashville; all for concerts. This year, just a winter get away weekend in ontario (canada) wine country at a Victorian grand hotel with a stop in Niagara falls. In summer, my wife is visiting family in germany, so I might do the same in finger lakes (ny state)

Contributor

My wife and I have several trips planned. One or more to our vacation home in Fl. I will be traveling alone to several state senior games in the midwest. The trip we're most looking forward to will be in August. We've reserved a cabin at Grand Canyon Nat'l Park on the North Rim. Lots of hiking and photography!!! Can't wait!

Kudos
Views
Contributor

We are going to Kauai and it will be our 5th year in a row. It is our happy place!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Nowhere
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

We are taking an Alaskan cruise and land tour we another couple this summer.  Really looking forward to seeing Denali and the wildlife.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP