Listen to The Perfect Scam Podcast and Nominate It for a People’s Choice Podcast Award! Find Out More

Info Seeker

Re: What’s Your Bucket List Cruise?

Message 1 of 20

A cruise out of Boston, all inclusive with a destination of the islands...  Jamaica, Bahamas, Turk & ?

anyway I hope you get the gist 🤙

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 20

The caribbean.

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 20

Bermuda

Super Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 20

When I was a teenager I used to cruise the drive in restaurants in hopes of meeting girls.

Conversationalist

Message 5 of 20

The last sentence should have been, "We have only cruised the Bahamas and the Caribbean so far, but I would love to go further afield, to Hawaii, Alaska, the South Pacific and Australia.Europe and Aisia and the Med, would be great.

Conversationalist

Message 6 of 20
Dec. will be my 5th cruise with my two daughters, both in their 50's. We always cruise with Carnival Cruise Line because of the relaxed and fun atmosphere as well as the cheaper prices. We get a balcony cabin because my mobility is limited and I can enjoy the ocean from there.. The Europe, Asia, the whole Med. Rubylightening
Conversationalist

What’s Your Cruise?

Message 7 of 20

I wish to take part on those cruses where everyone on board lets loose to have it all! There was a company that offered these cruses. I think it was called "Bare Bear Cruses" or something like that!

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 20

Any cruise is a good cruise!

Conversationalist

Message 9 of 20
First time cruise recommend short cruise with USA departure to see if you like cruises in general. To Caribbean or Mexico for green and tropical. Use Cruise Critic.com website for research on different lines and ships to see where you would be most happy.
Info Seeker

Message 10 of 20
That and around New Zealand, esp focusing on their sounds (fjords).