Highlighted
Contributor

Re: What is your ideal winter holiday getaway?

Message 11 of 20

I would go to the Mii Amo spa resort in Sedona, AZ.  Luxurious pampering with massages, wraps, lotions, and creams would be paired with spiritual renewal in the midst of vortexes and mountains. Healthy food, meditation, chanting, yoga, lectures....I am a caregiver and would really love some quiet alone time in a beautiful setting.  I hope everyone gets their ideal holiday getaway!

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 20

I'll spend a few weeks in my northern isolated cabin in the woods.  The ice fishing should be great and I'll snowshoe to a nearby waterfall that should be frozen by that time.  The bears will be in hibernation so they won't be a threat.  Nature abounds there unspoiled by man and will provide more than enough food for the two of us.  Once we get a fire going in the fireplace we will be plenty cozy!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted

Message 13 of 20

A cabin in the woods up in Colorado with snow all around and me by the fireplace with a nice brandy and steak.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 14 of 20

The North Pole, I'd wave good bye to Santa on Christmas eve, then drink some hot chocolate in front of the fireplace and wait on Santa's return.

Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 20

I live in the EAST!!! I would love to visit my family (daughter, son-in law and granddaughter in CA and take them all to Disney. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor

Message 16 of 20

I would love to just be able to go to a Southern state where it is warm for the winter months That would be a prefect holiday getaway 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 17 of 20

I would love to vacation in Santa Fe, NM! Nice weather, good food, friendly people, great culture. What a way to ward off the IN winter blues.

~Sharon~
Highlighted

Message 18 of 20

I do not have money to go on vacation but would love to go to New Zeland.  I have never been on a vacation so I really dont know where I would go.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 19 of 20

I would love to go on a cruise. I'm disabled and can't go places. Thank you.

Highlighted
Retired Community Manager

What is your ideal winter holiday getaway?

Message 20 of 20

Do you travel for the holidays? If so, is it to visit family/friends, to vacation, or both?

Or, if you don't, where would you like to go for the winter holidays--A Christmas market? A Christmas cruise? A new place to ring in the new year (where?)? A skiing trip? The Southern Hemisphere for summer weather?

Have fun dreaming and share with us your ideal winter holiday getaway.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors