Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

What Has Been Your Favorite Vacation Spot and Why? ๐Ÿค”

Anonymous
Not applicable

What Has Been Your Favorite Vacation Spot and Why? ๐Ÿค”

• This discussion was created on March 25, 2021.
  • Tell us about your fav vacation spot.
  • Pictures welcome ๐Ÿ˜
Trusted Contributor

I have gone to lots of places, but, now that I remember, I second Jamaica. I'd like to visit Kingston.

Wanjiru Warama
Honored Social Butterfly

Canadian Rockies. Have gone back any number of times over the past 40+ years. We're "hard core" hikers and there are endless trails in the contiguous national parks Banff, Yoho, Jasper, and surrounding areas.  

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ’ฅApril 4, 2021๐Ÿ’ฅ

@retiredtraveler thank you for stopping by. Happy Easter if you celebrate it ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Estes Park and Durango, Colorado.  Estes Park because it was our first trip to Colorado and loved the scenery and hiking.  Durango because at the time (not anymore) it was dog-friendly as well as beautiful.  Afterwards, Colorado Legislature passed some restrictive laws about dogs in public places, decreasing the number of places we could travel to with our beloved furry family member.

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ’ฅApril 14, 2021๐Ÿ’ฅ

Hi @AnnD4608 I appreciate you making time to stop by to join our discussion ๐Ÿ™‚ YES, furbabies need to travel with dad and mom too!!!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP