Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Today What Is The Weather Like In Your Location?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Today What Is The Weather Like In Your Location?

• You may be home.
  • Or out running errands.
  • Hmmm, some of us are out visiting family and friends.
  • While others are on vacation
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Here I am:

Excessive Heat Warning
Southwestern California
0 secs ago โ€“ National Weather Service

EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM TUESDAY TO 9 PM PDT SATURDAY... * WHAT...Dangerously hot conditions with high temperatures of 100 to 110 expected

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wilful wrote:

Here I am:

Excessive Heat Warning
Southwestern California
0 secs ago โ€“ National Weather Service

EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM TUESDAY TO 9 PM PDT SATURDAY... * WHAT...Dangerously hot conditions with high temperatures of 100 to 110 expected

๐Ÿ’ฅYikes @wilful please be careful. Are you taking any steps to not overheat? I am Virgina. Angela๐Ÿ’ฅ

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hi Angela - Thanks for your concern, but it is only gonna be 100 today;  not bad.

As a young man - I lived in Phoenix; some real serious heat can be found in the old Valley Of The Sun!!  We're talking 120 sometimes with around 110-115 very common.

As a child growing up - I was in your neighbor state...  Small town close to DC in MD.  Lived 18 yrs there.

Regular Contributor

I am also in SoCal (my name gives it away) and yes it has been really warm. Staying hydrated, and watching the weather report as the heat increases the risk of brush fires.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mike7SoCal wrote:

I am also in SoCal (my name gives it away) and yes it has been really warm. Staying hydrated, and watching the weather report as the heat increases the risk of brush fires.

๐Ÿ’ฅBe careful @Mike7SoCal ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฅ

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Me too. West SFV.

I've learned to add at least five degrees to whatever temps the weather reports predict for the valley to get a more accurate forecast, at least for our about six-month summer.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AvocadoDog wrote:

Me too. West SFV.

I've learned to add at least five degrees to whatever temps the weather reports predict for the valley to get a more accurate forecast, at least for our about six-month summer.

๐Ÿ’ฅGood hearing from you @AvocadoDog ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฅ

Anonymous
Not applicable

Summer has arrived with all its glory. Missing my Spring big time. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Itโ€™s a rainy Monday with a high of 73 and a low of 57. Current temperature is 63.

Kudos
Views
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LindaB671 wrote:

Itโ€™s a rainy Monday with a high of 73 and a low of 57. Current temperature is 63.

๐Ÿ’ฅHave an awesome day/night @LindaB671 hugs๐Ÿ’ฅ

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP