Trusted Contributor

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ Switzerland!

๐Ÿ‘‰  Anyone live there or visited or would like to? ๐Ÿค” I hope to visit before I die. Lovely country from all the movies I have watched.

๐Ÿ‘‰  FROM GOOGLE: Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bernโ€™s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerneโ€™s wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolate are world renowned. โ€• Google

โžก๏ธTo reply to this post, click on REPLY BUTTON at bottom of this post, enter your text, then click REPLY BUTTON again.โฌ…๏ธ

Trusted Contributor

1 comment ๐Ÿ‘‰  Hmmm, I wonder IF English maybe included in the "other" category? ๐Ÿค”

FROM GOOGLE:

โžก๏ธLanguages Spoken 1๏ธโƒฃGerman (official) 63.7%, 2๏ธโƒฃFrench (official) 19.2%, 3๏ธโƒฃItalian (official) 7.6%, 4๏ธโƒฃRomansch (official) 0.6%, 5๏ธโƒฃother 8.9%

โžก๏ธEthnic Groups 1๏ธโƒฃGerman 65%, 2๏ธโƒฃFrench 18%, 3๏ธโƒฃItalian 10%, 4๏ธโƒฃRomansch 1%, 5๏ธโƒฃother 6%

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

While Switzerland is beautiful... from what I have read.....lodging is expensive, upwards of $400-$500 a night, food is unreasonably expensive and not all that delectable, and entertainment costs are high too.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP