Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rental car for a week, what is the best company for a small / midsize car?

Contributor

Rental car for a week, what is the best company for a small / midsize car?

Headed on vaca and need a car at airport arrival, what is the cheapest company?

Contributor

It was a somber vaca, due to a memorial service. I would like everyone to be aware of tolls! There were instances heading back to airport that I got on the expressway and there it was, a toll and unable to get in the cash lane..therefore drove threw the prepaid line and got home and recvd 2 tickets for astronomical fees opposed to the toll fee. BEWARE

Social Butterfly

Thanks @Anonymous . Sorry to hear @tinab254398 , thanks for the "beware of".

We just rented from Budget and waited in line for over three hour for a rental we had prepaid for.

Never again.

Regular Social Butterfly

Perhaps check on aarptravel?

Has worked for us...

#SafeTravel

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

That is hard to answer @tinab254398 . Depends on where you are going what price rates are since they vary due to location and sometimes the time of the year. Airports differ in what companies are offered. Most are the usual though.  There are also different extras to pay for, fees and various requirements or fuel requirements. Airports are typically more expensive in their fees and so forth. Anyone can give you a guesstimate, but where you are going may still be different.

You may also want to check into off airport reputable rental places where you will be going. Might be a bit less expensive. You will need to check if they have airport delivery or pick up and bring you to the rental place. And how easy it is to return the vehicle and get a ride to the airport. Even the airport rental companies also have in town rental places.

Sorry I couldn't give you a definite answer, I can only give you a few suggestions. Have a fun and safe trip.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP