You can help to pick the winner of the 2018 Movies for Grownups Readers' Choice award! Vote now for your favorite film.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: How many countries have you been to?

Message 31 of 67

56 different countries in the last 30 years.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 67

50, too many to individually list!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 67

I have been to 45 of the 50 states hoping to visit all of them in my lifetime.  Countries I have been to include Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Jamaica, St. Maarten, Dominican Republic, England, Wales, Ireland, Scotland and Orkney Island, Iceland, Costa Rica, New Zealand, Tahiti, Canada, Mexico, Fiji but only in the airport.  Later this year I will be visiting Switzerland, Germany, Austria, and Lichtenstein.  Travelling is my passion now that I am retired, however, I still have to work part time to afford it!  I hope I can continue to add to my list. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 67

I have enjoyed travel to Puerta Rico, Mexico, Jamaica, The Carribean islands, England, France, Amsterdam, Scotland, Germany, Poland, Greece, and Canada.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 67

I have visited Canada on 3 different seasons and each time was wonderful. I also traveled by cruise ship to the Bahamas for a weekend in celebration of husband's birthday. Excellent trip. Very surprised to never think about seeing a co-worker. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 67

If http://travelerscenturyclub.org/countries-and-territories counted Texas and California in their list of separate "countries & territories" (they should!!!) I'd have 31. And let's not forget New York - that'd make it 32 lol. I had fun with this; not sure why they gave each of the seven tiny emirates in the UAE equal billing as, say, all of Canada, but those helped up my total. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 67

I have been to Canada, The Netherlands, Belgium and USA.  I had a layover in London, so technically I have "been to" England.  That would make five for me.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

How many countries have you been to?

Message 38 of 67

Spent years touring England, then on to Europe, living in Germany. It was a great place to settle and either drive or take tours to all the other countries. Loved Switzerland and adored France, but visited so many more. I think it’s better to learn and visit one place for some time and not just spend a couple days in one spot. If I was to retire out of the states I would end up in England in one of the little villages. The most peaceful place I have ever been to and felt so at peace it was unreal. Never knew there were places like that on this planet. Other than Japan there are no other countries I have an urge to see. Countries: almost every state in US, Mexico, Greenland, England, Scotland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, and Luxembourg.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 67

Austria,Hungary,Belgium, Holland, Japan, France,Spain,Mexico, Switzerland,Panama,Ecuador,Peru, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico,Dominican Republic, Germany,Jamaica, Belize... I think that's it... so far!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: How many countries have you been to? 3

Message 40 of 67

China

Phillipines

Japan