Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: How many U.S. states have you been to?

Message 31 of 154

At least 10 that I can recall!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 154

I've been to 38 of the 50 states.   The only state I have not been in East of the Mississippi River are New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine.  I would love to go there is the fall for the leaves changing color.  I also would love to get to the Northwest part of this country as well as Alaska.  That would leave New Mexico to complete my bucket list.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 154

Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
Colorado

Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Kansas

Kentucky
Louisiana
Maryland

Michigan

Mississippi

Montana

Nevada

New Mexico

New York

North Carolina
Ohio

Oklahoma

South Carolina

Tennessee
Texas

Utah

Virginia

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

and England

My favorites - England; the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia; Chaco Canyon, New Mexico, and Zion National Park, Utah

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 154

Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
Colorado

Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Kansas

Kentucky
Louisiana
Maryland

Michigan

Mississippi

Montana

Nevada

New Mexico

New York

North Carolina
Ohio

South Carolina

Tennessee
Texas

Utah

Virginia

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

and England

My favorites - England; the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia; Chaco Canyon, New Mexico, and Zion National Park, Utah

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 154

I have been lucky enough to travel to all 50 states!!!  I only counted it if I actually stayed in the state & did some activity there.  My favorites were Montana, CA,Alaska, NC SC. Wyoming CO, GA AL. Utah Washington state & Oregon.  I like the mountains more than beaches.  

I found something positive in every state, but some states are prettier than others.

the last state I went to was ND.  That is a flat state with few trees.   I did really enjoy the Theodore Roosevelt National Park.  The first state I went to was the state I was born in-OH.

another goal I have now is to go to all the National Parks.  So, I will get back to many of the States I admire.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 154

I have visited 32 states, looking forward to adding more this spring and summer. I really would love to visit New Mexico,Oregon and Washington state. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 154

We have been to all 50 states during the 46+ years we have been married.  A number of them we've been to multiple times.  There are always adventures to explore and new people to meet.  We are always thinking of ways to meet and visit other Jehovah's Witnesses as we're traveling.  They are all like family no matter where we go and we have made many lasting friendships.  Some of them have come to visit us in Kissimmee, Florida!!  Visiting our extended families is also one of the things we do as they're scattered from California to New York.  Our kids grew up traveling with us, they've started doing the same things with their own kids.  I guess we must have planted those seeds of traveling.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 154

40 so far.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 154
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 154

Been to 49 out of 50, never been to Alaska. Didn’t like North Dakota in the winter don’t know if I would care for Alaska then either.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors