Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How many U.S. states have you been to?

Message 11 of 154

I was going to check all the boxes but I couldn’t find Rhode Island!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 154

Been to 28 stares and 1 US territory: ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, DELAWARE, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, HAWAII, IDAHO, ILLINOIS, INDIANA, KENTUCKY, LOUISIANA, MARYLAND, MISSISSIPPI, MISSOURI, NEVADA, NEW JERSEY, NEW MEXICO, NEW YORK, NORTH CAROLINA, OHIO, OKALHOMA, PENNSYLVANIA, SOUTH CAROLINA, TENNESSEE, TEXAS, VIRGINA, WASHINGTON, WEST VIRGINA AND THE ISLAND OF GUAM.

How many countries have you visited. I have been to 12: GERMANY, FINLAND, SWEDEN, DENMARK, ENGLAND, SPAIN, LUKENBERG, GREECE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND, TURKEY, UAE, and EGYPT.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 154

I've been to all 50 states & several countries in Europe. Most of the provinces of Canada, too, except for the far northern ones. This year I will be in Denmark & Sweden.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 154

We have been to all 50 states plus Washington, DC, Puerto Rico & US Virgin Islans.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 154

As a young child, my Dad was in the military so we moved here there and everywhere- so- Oregon, Washington State, California, Nevada, Georgia,Hawaii,Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Vermont,  North Carolina and South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 154

My husband and I have been to all 50 states, including all the provinces in Canada. When we retired in 1999 we sold our house in Ohio and traveled for 10 years. It was really great to get to see all of America. We wrote what is today caled a blog to be able to remember our journey. Our website address is: www.rvtravelog.com.  Check out our adventures if you are interested. Now in our late 70's I'm not sure I could do it again, but I sure wouldn't take anything for what we've done in our past.  

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 154

I have visited or lived in 41 of the 50 states of the United States. With my wife and I now retired and living in Mexico, we concentrate more on visiting the states of Mexico rather than the United States. As of our vacation in February 2019, we have been to 25 of Mexico's 32 states.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 154

I've been to 46 States, Washington DC,& Puerto Rico. I still need to visit N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Montana, & Idaho. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 154

I've been to 46 States & Puerto Rico. I still need to visit N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Montana, & Idaho. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 154

I've been to all of them, including Alaska and Hawaii, except North Dakota and Nebraska, and hope to make those two eventually. I love to explore America in my RV, but my favorite is my home state of Georgia. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors