Get a newer and safer vehicle while saving money! Check out the AARP auto buying program.

Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: How many U.S. states have you been to?

Message 11 of 150

As a young child, my Dad was in the military so we moved here there and everywhere- so- Oregon, Washington State, California, Nevada, Georgia,Hawaii,Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Vermont,  North Carolina and South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 150

My husband and I have been to all 50 states, including all the provinces in Canada. When we retired in 1999 we sold our house in Ohio and traveled for 10 years. It was really great to get to see all of America. We wrote what is today caled a blog to be able to remember our journey. Our website address is: www.rvtravelog.com.  Check out our adventures if you are interested. Now in our late 70's I'm not sure I could do it again, but I sure wouldn't take anything for what we've done in our past.  

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 150

I have visited or lived in 41 of the 50 states of the United States. With my wife and I now retired and living in Mexico, we concentrate more on visiting the states of Mexico rather than the United States. As of our vacation in February 2019, we have been to 25 of Mexico's 32 states.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 150

I've been to 46 States, Washington DC,& Puerto Rico. I still need to visit N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Montana, & Idaho. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 150

I've been to 46 States & Puerto Rico. I still need to visit N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Montana, & Idaho. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 150

I've been to all of them, including Alaska and Hawaii, except North Dakota and Nebraska, and hope to make those two eventually. I love to explore America in my RV, but my favorite is my home state of Georgia. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 150

I have been to all 50 states.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 150

I've been to:  Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming -- 16 states.

I'd like to see:  Alaska, Alabama, Conneticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusettes, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia -- 28

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 150

All 50 state capitals and DC.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 150

Alaska is on my Bucket List

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users