Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: How many U.S. states have you been to?

Message 1 of 154

Strange I to have been to 26 states and lived in NY WI CA and NC where I still reside.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 154

I’ve traveled and lived on different coasts and in N and S areas of the USA. I’ve traveled cross-country for decades now. Family and friends area on different coasts as well!

I looked through the map carefully and realized I’ve been to all except Hawaii. May just to drive through and spend time there!!

I will get to Hawaii one day! 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 154

have enjoyed all of the beautiful 50, and Puerto Rico, at 88, I'm still ready to go!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 154

Need to visit Alaska, Montana and North Dakota.  

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 154

I've been to 26 lived in 4 NY. WI. CA. and NC.haven't been to the north central or north west and  have not been to upper new england.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 154

I've been to most of the Canadian Provinces, too.  Missed Newfoundland (the ferry was expensive and the weather was terrible).  Don't think I've been to Quebec and not the Northwest Territories or Nunavit, either.  We got the Yukon when we went to Alaska.  I don't think I'll make it to Europe but I'd like to go to Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, too.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 154

I have been to 44 states and the territories of Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. I’m crossing off New Jersey in May. Bucket list includes Alaska, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 154

I've been to every one except Hawaii.  We did many camping trips when we were younger and also business trips.  There are still some places I would like to see, and some I would like to visit again.  I don't think I'll ever make Hawaii.  I don't like to fly, never did.  When we were flying several times every summer, I would think I would have gotten used to it.  Unfortunately, I think I liked it less, the more we flew.  I always like rugged, outdoor areas and visiting National Parks; but as I get oldER, I think I prefer to visit cities.  My favorite big cities are San Antonio, San Francisco, and Chicago.  Seattle is nice, too, and we enjoyed Wilmington, NC.  I would like to go back to Victoria, BC, on Vancouver Island.  Beautiful!!!!!  I regret never going to Great Britain.  Should have.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 154

Been to most all Midwest and west states, going to hit northeast soon. Only one after that is Hawaii 

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 154

26 and counting. I  want to see Tenn next.

Kudos
Views