Get the information you need to help care for your eyes at the AARP Eye Center. Visit it today!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: How many U.S. states have you been to?

Message 81 of 149

I have visited 43 states (including Hawaii and Alaska) and driven across the country once.  We will drive across the US again so I can get the remaining six.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 149

So far I have been to 21 states. So much to see in this great country.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 149

You have one of the best for last. The state is so big with so much to see. I got Alaska my # 50 this summer. You wil enjoy. get there soon.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 149
WOW, this is fabulous!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 149

Luckily enough I got #50, Alaska, this summer. Jet Blue did a big welcome to Alaska  my 50th state at the Anchorage airport for me.

I encourage everyone to visit all of America before going elsewhere as there is so much to see and enjoy.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 149

I have been to 49 of the 50 states.  Need to go to Alaska.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 149

I’ve been in 47 states and Washington DC. I’ve missed Alaska, Rhode Island, and Vermont. Lived in in 5: Oregon, Washington, California, Hawaii, and Maryland. All courtesy of a Career Navy father.

Been to Australia, England, Scotland, Ireland, Italy, and France. All on my own.

Hail to my fellow wanderers!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 149

I've been to 48 states and to Puerto Rico.  I still have North Dakota and Hawaii to visit. I've camped in 7 of Canada's provinces. We will be in Hawaii for a week in April. I grew up in a family that loved to camp during our vacations. We camped up and down the east coast of the United States. In 1963, my mother drove her Senior Girl Scout troop from Florida around the through the states that bordered the Gulf of  Mexico. We entered Mexico from Texas and drove down to the Mexico City, Taxco, and Cuernavaca. The troop had had many spaghetti suppers to earn the money for the trip. In Cuernavaca, we visited the Caba´na which was the first International Girl Scout center in the western hemisphere. When my husband and I married, we had nearly 2 months to camp before we could move into married family housing for my graduate program. A few decades later we lived in Europe for 10 years where we visited 17 countries. We traveled to Antarctica, Chile, Argentina, Eccuador, Peru, Colombia, Panama, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras and Costa Rica. What wonderful memories we share of the people we met and the beauty we saw! 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 149

Have had the good fortune of visiting all 50, but at the age of 87 I've had a lot of time to travel our beautiful country.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 149

15 and counting I still want to go to California Puerto Rico hawaii

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users