Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: How many U.S. states have you been to?

Message 91 of 154

I have been to 49 of the 50 states.  Need to go to Alaska.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 154

I’ve been in 47 states and Washington DC. I’ve missed Alaska, Rhode Island, and Vermont. Lived in in 5: Oregon, Washington, California, Hawaii, and Maryland. All courtesy of a Career Navy father.

Been to Australia, England, Scotland, Ireland, Italy, and France. All on my own.

Hail to my fellow wanderers!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 154

I've been to 48 states and to Puerto Rico.  I still have North Dakota and Hawaii to visit. I've camped in 7 of Canada's provinces. We will be in Hawaii for a week in April. I grew up in a family that loved to camp during our vacations. We camped up and down the east coast of the United States. In 1963, my mother drove her Senior Girl Scout troop from Florida around the through the states that bordered the Gulf of  Mexico. We entered Mexico from Texas and drove down to the Mexico City, Taxco, and Cuernavaca. The troop had had many spaghetti suppers to earn the money for the trip. In Cuernavaca, we visited the Caba´na which was the first International Girl Scout center in the western hemisphere. When my husband and I married, we had nearly 2 months to camp before we could move into married family housing for my graduate program. A few decades later we lived in Europe for 10 years where we visited 17 countries. We traveled to Antarctica, Chile, Argentina, Eccuador, Peru, Colombia, Panama, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras and Costa Rica. What wonderful memories we share of the people we met and the beauty we saw! 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 154

Have had the good fortune of visiting all 50, but at the age of 87 I've had a lot of time to travel our beautiful country.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 154

15 and counting I still want to go to California Puerto Rico hawaii

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 154

I have been in 45 states and lived in 4.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 154

My husband and I have been to all 50 states. Our latest goal is to play golf in all 50 states.  So far, we have golfed in 34 states. Every state has its good points and interesting places to see.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 154

All 50 - my last was Missouri in 2016 at age 53. Besides traversing the country to see relatives, I saw a few states when I went for something work related and the rest were either on a bird watching or National Park related trip.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 154

30 so far

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 154

I've been to 46 states. The 4 on my bucket list are:

Delaware
Idaho
Louisiana
Hawaii

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors