Caring for a loved one? Find a part-time job that fits your schedule. Search the AARP Job Board.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: How many U.S. states have you been to?

Message 21 of 45

I have been to all but 8. I missed Alaska, Oregon, N. Dakota, Michigan, Minnesota, Maine, Vermont, and Massachussetts.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 45

I've been to all the states however my wife is missing several in the middle of the country.  Next spring we're planning a trip to alleviate this nagging problem.  We'll start at Gateway Arch National Park in Missouri, drive through the corner of Kansas, pick up a tornado or two in eastern Oklahoma, visit Hot Springs National Park in Arkansas, visit the metropolis of Burnsville, Ms, then drive exactly one mile into Alabama and back!  That should take care of this nagging problem.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 45

We have visited all 50, completed in 2014 with North Dakota. Also DC, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 45

I have been to 45 states and 1 territory (Puerto Rico).  I still have not yet been to North and South Dakota, Nebraska, Montana and Wyoming.  I have witnessed beauty that is unique to each location and am grateful for the opportunity to visit them all!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 45

Been to all 50 states plus more than 40 foreign countries.  I'm 81 and still traveling.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 45

I've been to 49 states, including Washington D.C., but not Maine.  I've been to Canada, Mexico, Europe and Asia.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 45

I've been to 49 states, including Washington D.C., but not Maine.  I've been to Canada, Mexico, Europe and Asia.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 45

49 and I stil trying to figure how to hit North Dakota, my remaining state. It is not a big tourist draw and it's not on the way somewhere. 

I have done parts of Europe, Canada, and the Far East, and really have no desire to visit any of them again. If I did some international travel it might be to the Carribbean - Mexico, Autralia/New Zealand, Italy, and the UK... but considering what is happening in the UK, may be not. 

Really, America is so great, I really would rather revisit all of the National Parks than go anywhere else. 

America is the bestest!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 45

I have visited or done business in 49 states.  I only have Hawaii left; however I want to go back to many and spend more time!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 45

So far I have been to 48 of the 50.  Will need to make a special trip to my final 2. Michigan and Wesconsin.

Kudos
Views