Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Expedia

Message 21 of 22
 I had a terrible experience with Expedia .Hours after making a Motel reservation, had to make a cancelation due to death . Expedia wouldn't allow me out of the reservation . Was able to make the originally plans after driving 300 miles, but only to find out upon arrival that my reservation were never made . 11:30 at night looking for another motel with a Popular Rodeo and 48 softball team in town .Looking back I see a reservation that was never made, can't cancel and Expedia in $105 for my reservation if I don't go. This looks like a scam by Expedia and I advise everyone not to use Expedia !!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Expedia

Message 21 of 22
 I had a terrible experience with Expedia .Hours after making a Motel reservation, had to make a cancelation due to death . Expedia wouldn't allow me out of the reservation . Was able to make the originally plans after driving 300 miles, but only to find out upon arrival that my reservation were never made . 11:30 at night looking for another motel with a Popular Rodeo and 48 softball team in town .Looking back I see a reservation that was never made, can't cancel and Expedia in $105 for my reservation if I don't go. This looks like a scam by Expedia and I advise everyone not to use Expedia !!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark