Get answers to your legal and financial affairs questions about caregiving from AARP expert Amanda Singleton. Join the discussion today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Enterprise Rentals

Message 1 of 2

I had good luck with Enterprise and found them helpful. The only problem I ever had when one agent try to charge me for 4 gallons of gas when I returned their car .When I explained to them  that I only drove 25 miles  in their economy car ,they dropped all gas charges admitting their mistake.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Enterprise Rentals

Message 2 of 2

Be advised Enterprise rental car can and will whenever a disgruntled employee feels the desire can black ball you and stop you from renting for no other reason then because they can. I have renteed from them for the last 3 years I am a enterprise plus platinum member, me and my wife have spent well over $15000 over the last 3 years with them. One of there employees took offense to emasking for the coporate number becaus fo the way he was treaing and speaking to me and he put me on the do not rent list i reached out to corporate ceo's and above all 3 ignored me, he went so far as to tell me to use another car rental place all of which went ignored so after 3 years and all the money we spent we get no respect or care as anyone else there is no cusotmer loyalty and no corporate strucutured within there envoriment where the emeoloyees are allowed to disrepsct the customer send them somewhere else, and then black call them

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users