Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Disappointed

I was sent an email from aarp travel center about a summer sale that states that if you stay 3 nights you will get 10 percent off and a 75 dollar gift card after your stay you have to book by june 30th and complete the stay before august 31st so i booked today for june 23rd checking out on june 30th so 7 days . I contact an agent to enquire about when the gift card would come once i completed my stay and got a whole 360 im being told the promotion was for december 2022 and that the agent said she had to speak to her manager about it and then comes back and says to call some number to get help with it im like  whaat? Its clearly advertised on not only their website but on facebook as well so what is going on seems like they are trying to false advertise and i am not happy I could have booked on booking.com for the same price i went with them because of the gift card offer but after this nonsense i  will no longer book with them again 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP